Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emma of Bainbridge
A shadow moved ever so slightly as a small figure stifled a laugh. This was getting heated, wasn't it? No matter, the Exorcist could handle himself admirably. And it would be...educational, to say the least.

User Image[Of all the sad words of tongue and pen...]

A second shadow appeared behind the first. it was a silhouette of a businesslike man.

"He can handle himself," said the shadow. A white smile formed from the blackness, and it was somewhat unsettling.User Image

[...the saddest are these: "It might have been."]User Image

Eloquent Hunter

Maybe I'll be sorry when you're gone...

[[ Hm. I'm considering popping in for a visit. Lol. ]]

I'll take my chances.

Ruthless Inquisitor

With a huff, the old man hid his face behind his hit with a bowed head. "A bad exorcist does not get to become an old exorcist. Having been forced the misfortune of dealing with many of your kind, I can say you are... much more learned than the others loved to pretend they were."

"You claim you are the higher life force, and I find that is a tenable argument. By my beliefs, as I admit I am bound by, I must insist you are not, but as I am not blinded by them, I must also say you have much merit in your words. Being of human flesh, however, I am still to be the one to ensure the survival of my fellow man, and your kin feeds off them. To ensure the survival of my species, I have to insist that I must retain the stance I take." Removing the residual indignity from his expression and replacing it with a default stoicism, the exorcist commented, "But you hold a solid point. I would do well to respect my opponent."

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SwordsmanChris
Emma of Bainbridge
A shadow moved ever so slightly as a small figure stifled a laugh. This was getting heated, wasn't it? No matter, the Exorcist could handle himself admirably. And it would be...educational, to say the least.

A second shadow appeared behind the first. it was a silhouette of a businesslike man.

"He can handle himself," said the shadow. A white smile formed from the blackness, and it was somewhat unsettling.User Image

Unsettling for most. The female-shaped shadow merely nodded, adjusting a bundle in her arms. "Even so, I owe him a rather substantial debt. The least I can do is pay attention."

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
((Aestival: Sorry, I don't recall. It was a long time ago after all and we managed to get through about 3-4 thousand pages last year. >.< ))

Malkav nodded politely to Auron, while taking note of how many strangers were arriving upon his threshold. How fun, many more beings to meet and greet.
Finally the loud human spoke up. "Ah, I see. And what would you think if I were to inform you that in the last nine thousand years I have only fed off of three humans, all of whom gave their blood willingly?" He challenged.
"You see, just as not all humans are mindless killers, not all Kindred are vicious hunters."

Eloquent Hunter

[[ I think you banned me. 'Twas pretty amusing. Can you recall the username Ziek Shrownamn? ]]

I'll take my chances.
Emma of Bainbridge
Unsettling for most. The female-shaped shadow merely nodded, adjusting a bundle in her arms. "Even so, I owe him a rather substantial debt. The least I can do is pay attention."

The businessman's silhouette nodded in response. Few details could be made out about him in the darkness; only his sharp smile and great white eyes could be seen, almost glowing with a dim light.

"Yes, of course," he said. "A debt is a debt... though, what did he do to earn your favor?"

The silhouette averted his eyes and looked over at the exorcist.

"I come back to reminisce about the events of last year with the S.I.N. vampires... I should've known he'd be here causing a fuss." He shrugged. "That is just how things work, I suppose."User Image

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
((Hrmmm... Did you utilise a sword that became a magical atomic bomb? And come flanked by two bodyguards who I repeatedly warned OOC that they were not welcome if they insisted on being hostile to those who didn't want to get involved? ))

Friendly Friend

(( I feel... ignored. emo ))

Eloquent Hunter

[[ Not that I can immediately recall. I have a very poor memory. I probably did come with some friends, though. I still maintain that I hold no influence over them and had nothing to do with their actions. xP ]]

I'll take my chances.

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
((Sorry Purple, you just got kind of lost in the wave of action. It won't happen again.))

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SwordsmanChris
Emma of Bainbridge

The businessman's silhouette nodded in response. Few details could be made out about him in the darkness; only his sharp smile and great white eyes could be seen, almost glowing with a dim light.

"Yes, of course," he said. "A debt is a debt... though, what did he do to earn your favor?"

The silhouette averted his eyes and looked over at the exorcist.

"I come back to reminisce about the events of last year with the S.I.N. vampires... I should've known he'd be here causing a fuss." He shrugged. "That is just how things work, I suppose."User Image

"He has done more for me than I can list. A few exorcisms included." The bundle in her arms moved, something living clear beneath the cloth concealing it.
The lady tossed her hair over her shoulder, looking over it at the businessman, her gaze level.

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
((Aestival: If you are the guy I remember then I recall banning all three of you for failing to adhere to my rules about not instigating fights unless the other person is happy with it. It wasn't so much that I wanted you kicked, but most of the thread regulars did. So I caved to the democratic way.))

Friendly Friend

Malkav the Madman
((Sorry Purple, you just got kind of lost in the wave of action. It won't happen again.))

(( Hmm. Well, okay. I'm glad this thread is getting attention, though. I was the first to post in like, 12 days, then I was like "Oh! Wow..." It just exploded. whee

I'm glad that you care. heart ))

Eloquent Hunter

[[ Yeah, that was probably it. I still wonder why people don't utilize the ignore list. It was created for a reason... Eh, whatever. No skin off my back.

I'm still debating whether or not I'll post IC. If not, you still got some free bumps out of this conversation. ]]

I'll take my chances.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces