Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
And I would compare you to a cultured parrot. Though you may appear to think for yourself, you are simply repeating the phrases that one such as myself has already given to you. Perhaps in future you might care to use some of your own quips, rather than returning my own?
Not that I really mind. It can be quite difficult for one to come up with their own material when their head is stuck so firmly up the backside of their respective God.

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
My my, we have a mouthy man here, I wonder if he realises that the old lore that a man of faith could repel a creatue of evil was with a cross. I do wonder when it was included that we could not touch a book made by man. Mal I wonder if he knows how many kindred still practice Christian faiths and such.

Ruthless Inquisitor

Very well, you've returned with a much more biting remark that time, so I will humor you with a less satirical response. To be completely honest with you, as you seem to be a person with quite a need of such, what really makes up for all the time I spend with my God is how wonderful it is to see the grin of a fallen creature so sure of itself dissipate into ash. See, we may not be too different, as I, too, have a craving not unlike your thirst for blood. I yearn to liberate the blood you have taken from us, and I enjoy watching it spill out. I say it is for my God, but as the vocal chords of the damned crackle with the vestige of what once was a shriek of agony, therein, upon their justice, do I find solace.

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
With a slight chuckle escaping his lips paired with a smile he eyed Malkav and offered cheerfully, "aww, how cute. He wants to play Mal."

Vicious Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
Ah. So you are one of those who believe yourself better because you fight against your natural urges? How perplexing. When ordinary humans have the urge to eat, and they decide to refrain from indulging that desire they will starve to death. And this is regarded as suicide, one of the worst acts of treason that one could think to commit upon the lord. They are spitting in the face of the life that he has provided them. Is it really such a sin to enjoy that life for eternity, if that is what one receives?

Oh, but listen to me, getting all philosophical. I guess you don't want to hear any of that. You are expecting me to curse and damn your name while I recite odes to the glory of Satan and Beelzebub before I scream "Blargh! I shall suck your blood!"

Ruthless Inquisitor

The chuckle set the exorcist on edge, and he eyed both vampires cautiously, sizing them up and tightening his grip on his stake. It seemed the latter of the vampires was less concerned with speechcraft and more prepared to begin a fight.

The first one spoke again, and posed a much more intelligent response. "I suppose I was expecting that. You'll have to excuse me, for as many times as I've been proven wrong, I still seem to think you'll do just that." In his peripheral vision, he kept the other vampire in sight. "Man is born with sin. Urges are to be controlled, for with some is the inherent sin in us. But I fight mine because I have never been keen on the easy way out. As it was said, it is easier to snuff the candle within one's self than to extinguish the darkness around you."

(( I talk mean, but if it comes to it I'll play fair, that's a promise. ))

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Asiril simply remained relaxed. He barely cared for the man infront of hi, was more here for Malkav, otherwise he had contemplated the idea of fun elsewhere. Then he offered to the man, "perhaps you should take into consideration that John Carpenter's movie. With the rules." He chuckled abit easing bak against the wall idly, he was bored and wanted women to woo. Fighting helpless honorless children bored him terribly.

((A human fighting a vampire isn't fair to begin with, claiming that is like saying 'i won't godmod mister, I pwomise' ))

Vicious Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
"Ah. Well we all follow the path that the divine has laid before our feet, I would not dream of altering that for you. I mealy point out that perhaps you lord is not revealing his full hand?" Malkav put forth, inclining his head towards Asiril slightly, interested to see how the Methuselah would take this subtle challenge
"Consider, if you will, that Cain was the first sin beyond the walls of Eden. Well, before his atrocious behaviour towards his kin, death as a concept simply was not. There was no life and no death, because there could be no distinction from what was if there is no "was not"." He paused, realising how bizarre a sentence that was.
"So, if the idea of perfect harmony is to live without death, then why is it that Cain was supposedly delivered that fate as a punishment?"

Ruthless Inquisitor

(( I'll just disregard that before we start arguing OOC. ))

At this argument, there was a silence. The exorcist withdrew his bible and fluttered through the pages, and was clearly beginning to become flustered. He grated his teeth, unwilling to admit the vampire was mistaken, assured that there was something within the tome that would serve as a rebuttal, but no argument came forth. There was a crisp report as the pages of his book clasped shut, and he looked at the vampire with an indignant look upon his face. "Man is flawed."

Vicious Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
Malkav reclined against the cool marble throne that he sat upon, allowing the Exorcist all the time in the world. After all, when one has bee around for over ten thousand years, one becomes quite patient.

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
A shadow moved ever so slightly as a small figure stifled a laugh. This was getting heated, wasn't it? No matter, the Exorcist could handle himself admirably. And it would be...educational, to say the least.

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Asiril simply perked a brow and chuckled mumbling to himself, although easily heard by Malkav, "fast learner he is."

Vicious Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
Malkav allowed a small grin to cross his face, a sign of agreement with his old friend. "Might I suggest that perhaps Cain was never a sinner at all? Perhaps he simply discovered a secret to what made life tangible and was elevated to a higher state of being? One that required a tribute of life in its most raw form. Blood." He sounded so sure, so confident.
"And, if such a thing is so, then that would make my kin the fruit of Cain and the proof that he was not, in fact doomed to walk alone, further evidence as to his innocence. We are not a scourge, we are a higher life-force. It is for that reason that we are feared, and misunderstood."

Savage Lunatic

"Those who fear the darkness...

A subtle chuckle lifted from a darkened corner and the strike of a match illuminated Auron's face. After lighting one of his prized cigars a quick flick of the wrist extinguished the flame, darkness swallowing him once again.

"If I had a nickle for every preacher, holy man, and fanatic showing up at our doors..."
Auron pulled a long drag from the pungent cuban as he moved into the light. He did not bother to approach the confrontation, if the situation escalated, Malkav was more then capable of dispatching the mortal himself.

have no idea what the light can do."

Eloquent Hunter

Maybe I'll be sorry when you're gone...

Oh, hey, I remember this thread from last year. I think I attacked it.
Heh.

I'll take my chances.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas