Welcome to Gaia! ::

My magic potion isn't working! Will I never live again!?
Seatakakame
I don't know why that would be, Mistress. It seems like a perfectly nice place to me. . .

Well, the other night two little minions of mine were arguing about something or other, and that may have scared some potential visitors away... *glares at Shadoww*
Fuchey
My magic potion isn't working! Will I never live again!?

the Gaians seem to be more accepting of zombies. I suppose you are fine

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
If I may inquire. . . what were they arguing about?

Wealthy Citizen

Fuchey
The Ghoul Mistress
Fuchey
Oh golly, Oh gee.

...this is the worst thread ever, I know. crying I wish my b***h sidekick was online, so him and our monocle wearing ghost friend could have pointless arguments.

Damn, I'm actually WISHING for that *facepalm*

Oh, we're dressing up? I guess I should put away my dinner, and maybe wear some face paint.

Only if you want to, I suppose

8,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
The Ghoul Mistress
Achire
*floats in through a window* I have heard that there is a party here.... and certainly, one cannot have a party without music. Greetings, Mistress of Ghouls. I do hope your guests enjoy the violin... *screeches on violin*

You know Shadoww and I adore your music

I do. It would have been terribly inappropriate to play for a party without knowing whether the hosts enjoy's one's music. Indeed, had I known about this fine event, I would have brought more members of the orchestra... they're very portable if folded the right way. *screeeeech*
Seatakakame

I don't even know, to be honest. Shadoww and WretchEd, my other minion bicker like children sometimes. *sigh*

Wealthy Citizen

The Ghoul Mistress
Seatakakame

I don't even know, to be honest. Shadoww and WretchEd, my other minion bicker like children sometimes. *sigh*

I'm still the favorite, right? <3
Achire
The Ghoul Mistress
Achire
*floats in through a window* I have heard that there is a party here.... and certainly, one cannot have a party without music. Greetings, Mistress of Ghouls. I do hope your guests enjoy the violin... *screeches on violin*

You know Shadoww and I adore your music

I do. It would have been terribly inappropriate to play for a party without knowing whether the hosts enjoy's one's music. Indeed, had I known about this fine event, I would have brought more members of the orchestra... they're very portable if folded the right way. *screeeeech*

Oh, it's quite alright. I'm just glad that we have some guests
*Sip* If any human party goers wonder from the group I might sneak in with a knife and..

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Oh my, Achire! How nice to see you again, somewhere else ^_^
I very much enjoyed your duet the other day, even if I was temporarily deaf
(( This is the most active the thread has been! ))
I'm alive...I'M ALIVE!!!

Wealthy Citizen

gunslingerwill
(( This is the most active the thread has been! ))

(this is the only time it's BEEN active)
Hm...*Takes a knife* You sure are...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces