Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh and cherries! Lots of cheeries!

8,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Seatakakame
Achire
Why, thank you! It thrills me to know that my music can even touch the temporarily deaf... and I do wonder... can it appeal to the permanently deaf? They say there are creatures who can appreciate the vibrations of music through their sense of touch... *screeeeech*

I'm sure some deaf even appreciate your music more than those with perfect hearing! I personally feel that your particular musical vibrations are quite intense.

Oh, now you are just flattering me! I am an artiste, of course, but... I must not let it go to my head. You see, if my head was to grow heavy, I would not be able to float between venues. Imagine... I would not be able to distribute my gifts. *screeeech*
Icy nurse
Some blue stuff a little purple stuff and some mushie red stuff that I blended in.

That sounds...delicious.

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Achire
Oh, now you are just flattering me! I am an artiste, of course, but... I must not let it go to my head. You see, if my head was to grow heavy, I would not be able to float between venues. Imagine... I would not be able to distribute my gifts. *screeeech*

My dear, I simply meant to impart my personal opinions ^_^
Fuchey
Icy nurse
Some blue stuff a little purple stuff and some mushie red stuff that I blended in.

That sounds...delicious.

Meh, *Sip*
Shadoww Falcon
Agreed... *sips tea*

Oh, you're blue again. And dear Shadoww, I have a question for you..... What did you do with WretchEd? He's been missing for a while...

Wealthy Citizen

The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon
Agreed... *sips tea*

Oh, you're blue again. And dear Shadoww, I have a question for you..... What did you do with WretchEd? He's been missing for a while...

Errrrr nothing. He's not tied up and locked in the dungeon, if that's what you are thinking!
This is rather nice, Not as big as I would of wanted but theres guests here.
Shadoww Falcon
The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon
Agreed... *sips tea*

Errrrr nothing. He's not tied up and locked in the dungeon, if that's what you are thinking!

evil
gunslingerwill
Fuchey
Icy nurse

That sounds...delicious.

Meh, *Sip*

Meh? MEH?! *gulp* I haven't tasted anything this good since...since the last time I drank brain juice.

Wealthy Citizen

gunslingerwill
This is rather nice, Not as big as I would of wanted but theres guests here.

At least it's not just The Mistress, you and I...
Achire
Seatakakame
Achire
Why, thank you! It thrills me to know that my music can even touch the temporarily deaf... and I do wonder... can it appeal to the permanently deaf? They say there are creatures who can appreciate the vibrations of music through their sense of touch... *screeeeech*

I'm sure some deaf even appreciate your music more than those with perfect hearing! I personally feel that your particular musical vibrations are quite intense.

It is an honor to have such a talented musician play at my party

Wealthy Citizen

The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon
The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon
Agreed... *sips tea*

evil

...I'm in trouble again, aren't I?
Well I believe its hearts, But then its unidentifyed mushie red stuff.
Shadoww Falcon
The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon
The Ghoul Mistress
Shadoww Falcon
Agreed... *sips tea*

evil

...I'm in trouble again, aren't I?

You clean up after the party. *grrrrr*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out