Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill
Good morning everyone...

Good morning... or whatever time it is now. *sigh* I did not sleep at all last night, thanks to two idiots that I let live here for some reason. I do hope your night was somewhat better

I woke up somehow hanging from a chain. Thanks nurse..*Takes a bite.*...Not bad.
gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill
Good morning everyone...

Good morning... or whatever time it is now. *sigh* I did not sleep at all last night, thanks to two idiots that I let live here for some reason. I do hope your night was somewhat better

I woke up somehow hanging from a chain. Thanks nurse..*Takes a bite.*...Not bad.

I did my best! Oh and where does food go when we eat it? Shouldn't it just fall out the other side?
Icy nurse
gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill
Good morning everyone...

I did my best! Oh and where does food go when we eat it? Shouldn't it just fall out the other side?

4 out of 5 times it ends up in another dimension, The 5 time it lands on a plate at the buttercup cafe.
gunslingerwill
Icy nurse
gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill
Good morning everyone...

4 out of 5 times it ends up in another dimension, The 5 time it lands on a plate at the buttercup cafe.

...I did not know that. And I am terribly sorry that there is not much food around here. A certain little monocle wearing ghost was supposed to go out and get some
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill
Icy nurse
gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill
Good morning everyone...

...I did not know that. And I am terribly sorry that there is not much food around here. A certain little monocle wearing ghost was supposed to go out and get some

I just mixed some blue and red stuff and then I put some green powdery stuff in a pot with some of that pink mushy stuff in a jar, Oh and I mixed some purple stuff with the white stuff in the cabnit.

Wealthy Citizen

The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill
Icy nurse
gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
gunslingerwill
Good morning everyone...

I thought it was Chester's turn to go!
It's awfully quiet here
The Ghoul Mistress
It's awfully quiet here

*Sigh* agreed, We need a vitctem, Im thinkingof inviting sevrel ghost buster groups just to have some fun.

Wealthy Citizen

gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
It's awfully quiet here

*Sigh* agreed, We need a vitctem, Im thinkingof inviting sevrel ghost buster groups just to have some fun.

Please don't do that. I'm already traumatized enough by you burning all my scripts. Why can't you go bother WretchEd instead?
gunslingerwill
The Ghoul Mistress
It's awfully quiet here

If you wish to do that, go ahead...
Fuchey
ninja

surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items