Welcome to Gaia! ::

Farewell, this lab is now closed! Visit us in the new one in the friends chat!

<3 1 100.0% [ 163 ]
Total Votes:[ 163 ]

Sleepy_Shadow_Fox
Recettear

Speaking of cats, my cat licked my nose because she's weird and now it feels funny. D:

Seems like that would be kind of smelly.
It just felt really weird more than anything. Cat's have sandpaper-y tongues.

Gambino Stalker

Recettear
Depending on what side your on, some believe it lives and some believes it dies. It really depends on if the internal Geiger counter detects radiation, triggering the hammer to break the glass and release the poison... I just believe the cat shouldn't be in the box in the first place. XD

Just because you guys made me think about it with the whole "Cat in a box" thing.
My cat Timmy likes to sleep in boxes.

Ruthless Genius

29,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
The theory was put together though to prove that the situation resulted in a paradox though, and not that it was actually possible. At least that was his intent in creating it. No real cats were used as it was never taken beyond theory. So in reality, the fact that the theory was not put to test creates its own sort of paradox; Is the cat alive because it was never experimented on, or does the cat not exist because there was not one in the lab to use? ninja

~MK
Seraphim Skye
Recettear
Depending on what side your on, some believe it lives and some believes it dies. It really depends on if the internal Geiger counter detects radiation, triggering the hammer to break the glass and release the poison... I just believe the cat shouldn't be in the box in the first place. XD

Just because you guys made me think about it with the whole "Cat in a box" thing.
My cat Timmy likes to sleep in boxes.
I have no idea why cats love boxes. My cat spaz will try and open any box any where and place herself inside. She also like chewing on plastic bags. sweatdrop Why are cats so weird sometimes? Does your cat have any other interesting habits? xd
Recettear
Sleepy_Shadow_Fox
Recettear

Speaking of cats, my cat licked my nose because she's weird and now it feels funny. D:

Well, it definitely feels weird.

But...my cat used to sneak up on me and just like...do a n**/lick on my nose, and it was terrible. It smelled like fish...I loved her, but not that smell.
LabTechMK
The theory was put together though to prove that the situation resulted in a paradox though, and not that it was actually possible. At least that was his intent in creating it. No real cats were used as it was never taken beyond theory. So in reality, the fact that the theory was not put to test creates its own sort of paradox; Is the cat alive because it was never experimented on, or does the cat not exist because there was not one in the lab to use? ninja

~MK
I think that may be an even better question! xd
Sleepy_Shadow_Fox
Recettear
Sleepy_Shadow_Fox
Recettear

Well, it definitely feels weird.

But...my cat used to sneak up on me and just like...do a n**/lick on my nose, and it was terrible. It smelled like fish...I loved her, but not that smell.
My cat's breath isn't usually too too bad, but I know what you mean. Her breath always smell like cat food. I'm like eeww kitty no.

Romantic Lover

My cat just purrs...then again she is older than dirt

Gambino Stalker

Recettear
]
I have no idea why cats love boxes. My cat spaz will try and open any box any where and place herself inside. She also like chewing on plastic bags. sweatdrop Why are cats so weird sometimes? Does your cat have any other interesting habits? xd

Not really but, he likes to like... suck on my arm sometimes.
I think that might be because he was taken from his mother before being fully weaned.
Aww, he didn't respond to my PM where I said we want to help sad He no like us.

Kesti wuvs kitties! whee

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ghost Party but its a god awful background.
Seraphim Skye
Recettear
]

Not really but, he likes to like... suck on my arm sometimes.
I think that might be because he was taken from his mother before being fully weaned.
That could be it. : O

5,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Seraphim Skye
ThePicklez
...Ooo... Must be the stuff Rory stuck you with yesterday. ...Dude, did he stick you with g-virus? Are you grombified?

....And should we stick a potato in there?

I don't feel any different... just a breeze...

And no potato!

*starts bandaging up the hole*

Aww, we should put SOMETHING in there...

Or at least leave it open! It's so neat to look at! ... ... ... -pokepoke-

Gambino Stalker

ThePicklez

But... it's cold...
*reluctantly pulls the bandages off*
Why don't you take some pictures to document it and we can give them to Rory...

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Seraphim Skye
ThePicklez

But... it's cold...
*reluctantly pulls the bandages off*
Why don't you take some pictures to document it and we can give them to Rory...

gonk I think its infected

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces