Welcome to Gaia! ::

anyone else? I thinkt he front page is 100% up to date.
Nominnae
StrayKit
i forgot something in what mine said! they said their identity must remain a secret, so....should we stop trying to figure out who it is?
I some what agree maybe we should stop ..I mean if we find out there probly wont be anymore gifting and the mystery an illusion will be gone n thats the whole fun of it! right?

I disagree. If the phantom really wanted us to stop, it wouldn't burst our curiosity up by gifting the gaians who write on this thread.
The phantom is(are?) actually taunting us; it's saying that we can't possibly reach to his identity.

By the way, did this phantom gifter thingy started when this topic came up? If that's the case, then it must be one of the halloween stuff, and it would probably stop after halloween is over.

Animal Shapeshifter

28,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Romance Eve
xXxCrystal KnightxXx
There are two voices that I hear in my head one is evil the other is good...

I noticed something the person who gives the sweets says dear in the message. Who says dear a lot? O:

...only the one I will choose to follow and that one I will stick true to forever.

'ello dear
how are you tonight deary? I dearly hope you had a good day.
Oh look! A deer! wink

There are two voices that I hear in my head one is evil the other is good...

xD I'm laughing so hard from you just doing that. But seriously doesn't one of the admins/mods say dear? Or am I just thinking of someone that I thought was a admin/mob. o.o;

...only the one I will choose to follow and that one I will stick true to forever.

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
I have received two presents from the "phantom gifter." o wo Is there by chance TWO phantom gifters..?
(Thank you phantom gifter, I appreciate the present. c: Made my night.)

Rainbow Sweetheart

10,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
ooh, I think i like this "phantom gifter" also, if you're reading this phantom, can you give me a death whisper... hey it's worth a shot. sweatdrop
I got a random ghost sheet...thanks i guess?

Caring Sweetheart

13,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
Auroura-lamia
anyone else? I thinkt he front page is 100% up to date.

Here's my info! I just got a present a few minutes ago!!!!!!

Message: Detective....You've been gifted by the Phantom Gifter.
My identity must remain secret.
Please enjoy.
He gave me a Misty Deerstalker Hat.

Edit: It's in a Blue Box as well.
User Image[Of all the sad words of tongue and pen...]â™ 

First ghosts, and now a phantom gifter? Just one mystery after another around here...User Image

â™ [...the saddest are these: "It might have been."]User Image
kiripeku
Nominnae
StrayKit
i forgot something in what mine said! they said their identity must remain a secret, so....should we stop trying to figure out who it is?
I some what agree maybe we should stop ..I mean if we find out there probly wont be anymore gifting and the mystery an illusion will be gone n thats the whole fun of it! right?

I disagree. If the phantom really wanted us to stop, it wouldn't burst our curiosity up by gifting the gaians who write on this thread.
The phantom is(are?) actually taunting us; it's saying that we can't possibly reach to his identity.

By the way, did this phantom gifter thingy started when this topic came up? If that's the case, then it must be one of the halloween stuff, and it would probably stop after halloween is over.

According to people they're being gifted outside this thread and before I made it. (well yea bc I made the thread bc I was gifted randomly) but they do appear to be gifting more in this particular thread. the taunting T__T it breaks my heart

I just got a gift

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Green box :O piggy paper charm! so cute

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
kiripeku
Nominnae
StrayKit

phantom means it physically doesn't exist nor is it real
oooooooooh ahhhhhhhh ooooooooooooooooooh
cue the goose bumps

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
received a present:

My identity must remain secret.
Please enjoy.

blue box yellow(white?) ribbon
Sasha's lei
well, since people are still looking, i'll keep going too, i got a second one!!

green package, good luck charm inside from an anonymous benefactor, with the message "let the twilight dragon be with you." any thoughts?

Demonic Lunatic

Pokue
Probably just a Halloween version of anon.

Questionable Bunny

20,375 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
awww that is cute!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers