Welcome to Gaia! ::

MissCiaraRide
wow so u dont celebrate halloween .............................man u will miss all the fun its fun on halloween u can scare people and give out candy its soooooooooooooooooo fun i feel soooooooooooo bad for you becasue u cant celebrate halloween
Doing oujia boards is against my religion and it's part of Halloween, which celebrates Witchcraft.

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
British x Accent
MissCiaraRide
wow so u dont celebrate halloween .............................man u will miss all the fun its fun on halloween u can scare people and give out candy its soooooooooooooooooo fun i feel soooooooooooo bad for you becasue u cant celebrate halloween
Doing oujia boards is against my religion and it's part of Halloween, which celebrates Witchcraft.

The only thing taht oujia boards have to do with halloween is that people like to take them out during halloween to give themselves a scare it has nothing to do with the tradition or history of halloween oh and someone earlier said that halloween was created when beggars came to doors for food and that masks were because people didn't ant their faces seen when they played tricks. im not surre about the first part but the masks were originally to ward off evil spirits by tricking them into thinking you were one of them
G0d_0f_R0ck
British x Accent
MissCiaraRide

The only thing taht oujia boards have to do with halloween is that people like to take them out during halloween to give themselves a scare it has nothing to do with the tradition or history of halloween oh and someone earlier said that halloween was created when beggars came to doors for food and that masks were because people didn't ant their faces seen when they played tricks. im not surre about the first part but the masks were originally to ward off evil spirits by tricking them into thinking you were one of them
What about this, then?

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Bravo, OP. You've successfully trolled the s**t out of everyone. Would you like your interwebz now or would you like to wait until you get home?
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Bravo, OP. You've successfully trolled the s**t out of everyone. Would you like your interwebz now or would you like to wait until you get home?
What?

3,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Halloween=Witchcraft.
If your a Christian you'd get it.
If not? All fines by me. stare
hot blue figure1
Halloween=Witchcraft.
If your a Christian you'd get it.
If not? All fines by me. stare
YES!

I'm a Christian. biggrin
British x Accent
It celebrates witchcraft. [/end]

well it's true, when witches come to take children the parents bribed them with sweets and soon started Halloween. Even that I'm Buddhist I still celebrate all the other holidays and know a lot of other religions from my friends.
who do you think u r????!!!
supersneaky8910
who do you think u r????!!!
I'm a person a superior being.

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Halloween was created by the catholic church in order to appeal to pagans and convert them.
/thread
Doctor Terrible
Halloween was created by the catholic church in order to appeal to pagans and convert them.
/thread
Orly?

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
British x Accent
Doctor Terrible
/thread
Orly?

Yep.
Doctor Terrible
British x Accent
Doctor Terrible
/thread
Orly?

Yep.
Prove it!

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
British x Accent
Doctor Terrible
British x Accent
Doctor Terrible
/thread
Orly?

Yep.
Prove it!

Halloween came from All Hallow's Eve, a tradition formed in the 16th century.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff