• Nerd 50
User Image

User Image
The Amazon Crusher Fanthread!
brother

Rules
  • Follow the T.O.S.
  • Stay on-topic.
  • Be polite to your fellow Crushermaniacs.
  • Take discussion about other ghosts here to to their respective fanthreads.
  • TRAIN, SAY YOUR PRAYERS, EAT YOUR VITAMINS!

Art
User Image
by Midorian

Banners
(don't worry, they all link back to here.)
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/amazoncrusher][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/extreme_maggot/crushermaniacs2.png[/img][/url]

(thanks, Maggot!)

Nerd

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nerd 50
Info

Facts
  • FEMALE.
  • Professional Wrestler.
  • Finisher is the Parallelogram of Pain Submission hold (a reverse-standing-figure-four-bridged-over-into-a-sleeperhold-facelock).
  • Can do a 448 1/2 degree splash
  • Was a Wing Scout when she was little.
  • Has won multiple titles including:
    14x Inter-Euro-Heavyweight World Champion
    4x Ballpit Tag Team Champion
    2.5x HaRdKoAr Title/Home Renovation Champion (Unified)
    6x Miss Congeniality of Barton Town Fair
    GIWA Heavyweight Champion
  • Has beaten the likes of the Vampire Vixen and the Masked Orc-sassin.
  • Nicknames include "The Most Dangerous Thighs on Gaia", "Her Royal Thighness" [thx ZoneIV!].
  • Has referenced: Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Goldberg, Ultimate Warrior, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Goldust, Booker T, Chris Kanyon, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, John Cena, Eddie Guerrero, Vader, The Miz, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Batista (?), The Undertaker, Raven, CM Punk, Justin Credible
  • Was killed by her pyro
  • Cannot remember her entrance music
  • Has an extremely intense training regimen (see Journals)
  • Likes milk.
  • May or may not have been involved with the Vampire Vixen.
  • Had a tag-team with the Masked Orc-sassin.
  • Has a crush on Daring Dan. 4laugh (pun intended)
  • POSTED IN THIS VERY THREAD. eek

Speculation
  • Parallelogram of Pain Submission hold is based off of Sara Del Ray's LaBell Lock/Omoplata Crossface probably not, lol
  • She is based off of Sara Del Ray
  • She likes Dan; Dan is still mourning over Talulah. She will get PISSED when he chooses Talulah over her and go insane

Nerd

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nerd 50
Her Journal
In chronological order of the entries
WELCOME TO THE AMAZON!
The Amazon Crusher's Forum Posts

Untitled Journal 1
I may be dead, but I'M STILL THE BEST. NO ONE CAN BEAT ME.
This is just another title to win. And everyone knows I'M THE BEST.

Untitled Journal 2
The competition doesn't stand a chance. THEY SHAKE IN TERROR!

Take one last look at my rock hard abs, my bulging biceps, and my terrible mohawk. It's hard to see straight through black eyes and concussions!

I am the best and the title is MINE.

Well you know something, brother... (3)
When the Amazon Crusher was just a little crushette, brother, she decided to join the Wing Scouts. It was those badges, brother. The Amazon Crusher has never seen a title that she didn't want, and that she did not EVENTUALLY WIN! I conquered the Sewing requirement when I sewed my first set of wrestling trunks. I OBLITERATED the Citizenship requirement when I made the entire Retirement Home down the street tap out to my killer Parallelogram Submission hold!

But...the most important thing I took away from the Wing Scouts was the idea, brother, that you should always have PREPAREDNESS. The Amazon Crusher won all of her titles by being prepared for her opponents, brother. That was how she defeated the Vampire Vixen, The Masked Orc-sassin and the dozens of other jabronis that stepped into the squared circle with The Most Dangerous Thighs on Gaia.

There was only one time, brother, that the Amazon Crusher was NOT prepared, brother, and it will never.....AND THE CRUSHER MEANS NEEEEEEEEVER.....happen again!

The next time the Amazon Crusher steps into the squared circle...she is bringing a fire extinguisher.

Untitled Journal 4
The Amazon Crusher remembers, brother...

Remembers that fateful Sunday Night...LIVE! on Pay-Per-View...Critical Collision XVII...

All of the Crushermaniacs sat on the edges of their seats...it was a sea of green mohawks. Do you remember it, brother? Could you FEEL it?! The night was going to explode!

The Amazon Crusher had her finest cape clasped around the Most Powerful Throat in the industry. My hands, these hands, were clenched in fists of determination. My thighs clutched tight in anticipation of applying the Parallelogram of Pain on my upcoming opponent.

I watched through the curtains as the undercard took place, brother. I stalked the Gorilla position, feeling that this night was going to be unlike any other. I knew it would be EPIC, brother...I knew it would be LE-GEN-DAR-Y...

The Crushermaniacs knew of the Destrucity that was going to rain down upon the main event, and I knew, brother, that they were all there for me. My opponent, Baby Doll Bradley, went out first. Her pyro went off as she entered the ring, doing her puny little dance. Oh, she had her fans. There were...and STILL ARE people that are too weak and stupid to understand the power of the Crusher, who are afraid of the Amazon, brother.

The Crusher heard her music, brother, and she prepared to step out and see the sea of signs, and bask in the adulation of her fans. She waited for the chants....

"Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusheeeeeeeeeeeeeeer."

The Crusher heard the chords of her theme music ring throughout the arena, and prepared for the massive explosion of pyro that would herald her entrance towards victory...The explosion came...louder and stronger and closer than I expected...

And now...

Just when you think you have all of the answers.....I CHANGE THE QUESTIONS! Nothing....AND THE CRUSHER MEANS NOTHING....is going to stop her, not now, not ever! The fans forgot the Amazon Crusher! There is no sea of green mohawks any more!

The Amazon Crusher...will make you all remember. You will feel the crunch of the Most Dangerous Thighs on Gaia. You will know the pain of the 448 1/2-degree splash from the top rope. I will make sure that none of you forget the name....

of...

The Amazon....CRUSHER.

Who Better than Crusher?!!!! (5)
Well let me tell you something, brother. If there's one thing that's getting the Crusher down, outside of the fact that she doesn't have any gold around her waist right now, brother, it's that the Amazon Crusher...can't quite remember her own theme song.

Maybe, brother, it's the trauma of that fateful night at Critical Collision...maybe it's suddenly being back...maybe it's just the utter lack of green mohawks out there in the sea of people, brother.

But if there's one thing that the Amazon Crusher wishes she could do right now, other than take the nearest person and whip them into her reverse-standing-figure-four-bridged-over-into-a-sleeperhold-facelock finisher, the Parallelogram of Pain, it would be to hum her theme music.

How did it go? HOW DID IT GO?! All the Amazon Crusher can remember, brother, is how the lyrics sang of her legendary thighs, and something about being Crusherized...

All the Crushermaniacs knew the Amazon Crusher's theme song by heart! But they've all forgotten, just like they forgot me! No one remembers! No one's tried to create a new theme song to memorialize the Amazon Crusher! And for that, somebody's got to pay!

Now can you dig that.......SUCKA?!!!!

HERE COMES THE PAIN! (6)
Although I am dead, brother, the Crusher will never give up on her training regimen. The Crushermaniacs call me Her Royal Thighness, and I will never let down the image of Crushermania!

Like the Crusher said before, brother, this is just ONE MORE TITLE TO WIN, and the Amazon Crusher never backs down, never gives up, never says die!

..even if the Amazon Crusher IS dead.

The Amazon Crusher's training regimen is as follows:

-300 push-ups

-450 squat thrusts

-Break for a healthy breakfast of 4 raw eggs, a protein shake, two handfuls of nuts and a great big glass of milk

-450 more squat thrusts

-weightlifting for an hour

-break for a tall delicious glass of milk

-Mohawk training for 45 minutes

-Tanning bed, 45 minutes

-Rehydrate with a wholesome glass of milk

-In-ring training, 2 hours

This training regimen makes me the best I am at what I do! I bring the Amazon Heat to the ring! Oh, I remember how the little Crushermaniacs used to hold their glasses of milk up high to toast another Amazon Crusher victory.

There are no glasses of milk held high any more, brother. And the Amazon Crusher couldn't even enjoy a cold glass of moo juice even if she wanted to! It's not fair! RRRrrragh!

Untitled Journal 7
The Amazon Crusher thinks she was misunderstood last night...

To the Amazon Crusher's surprise, she is not the only Dead One Walking. Professor Kruelty tried calling The Most Dangerous Thighs on Gaia out, a foolish heel ghost who thought she had enough Awesomeissimo to challenge the Amazon Crusher!

Of course, the Amazon Crusher told that jabroni to know her role and shut her mouth. While the Crusher doesn't back down from a true fight, she also doesn't approve of bringing weapons of mass destruction to the ring (the exception: her thighs).

Then, the Amazon Crusher saw another ghost, this one claiming to be "Daring" Dan. Now I have fought many people on the circuit in my life, brother, but this was a name that wasn't familiar to me. The Crusher thought that maybe another professional wrestler had arrived, perhaps the opponent that I've been looking for!

But no! Daring Dan was more concerned with sighing and crying over his lost bicycle than stepping up! So, the Amazon Crusher threw a few words of...encouragement...his way. The Dan-amaniacs booed the Crusher, and informed me that this man was, in fact, Flawless!

You can judge a superstar by their fans, this the Crusher has always believed. It's why the Crushermaniacs are the greatest fans in the world, with their dedication to the green mohawk. If this man, this ghost's fans insist that he's flawless, then maybe there's something there that the Amazon Crusher did not see at first.

The Amazon Crusher considered inviting Daring Dan to be her valet for her inevitable next match. I've had many greats accompany me to the ring in the past, and having a flamboyant personality standing outside of the squared circle can prove to be an asset. The Amazon Crusher remembers, brother, when famous rap duo Garlik n' Herb rapped her to the ring. Their tight rhymes inspired the Amazon Crusher to capture her 8th world title.

But when the Crusher stated her intentions, suddenly, the fans dropped those dreaded letters: O.T.P. NOW HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE HERE! The Crusher remembers when those fans used to claim her and the Vampire Vixen of being a couple - but any true Crushermaniac knows that the Amazon Crusher could never hook up with someone who snores! The fans just jumped to a conclusion!

So, with that cleared up, the Amazon Crusher HAS decided that the offer still stands. Daring Dan, if you are man ghost enough, the Amazon Crusher challenges you to accompany her to the ring for her next bout...

And that's the bottom line, because the Amazon Crusher says so!

Forum posts are linked at the top of this post (because I'm lazy).

Nerd

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nerd 50
Fan Listing
Post "I'm a Crushermaniac!" to join

1. Ratt Scabies
2. Maggot
3. LADY GAIAGAIA
4. Equinoxious
5. JumpingMysterios
6. Existential Existence
7. Giabrenna
8. Ascoltare
9. Evil Penguin Overlord
10. Pavilo
11. AstraSage
12. charlieslaysvampires
13. The CB Noob
14. Jayrius
15. Mister Carebeaar
16. Kieran The Ringmaster
17. Fenera
18. rimedragona
19.cyberogueghost
20. Sable the Grave Robber
21. Wyvern Lord Vaida
22. Usagi_Shiro

Green Gaian

Crushermaniacs!

Nerd

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nerd 50
Maggot
Crushermaniacs!

UNITE!
/makes thread CRUSHERIFFIC
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image
pretty cool ghost
She's pretty awesome! If you make a fan listing, add me to it! I would like to have an ab off with her.

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
THIGHS OF THUNDER!

Green Gaian

Ratt Scabies
Maggot
Crushermaniacs!

UNITE!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image
I looked for a Hulkamania font, but couldn't find anything worthwhile.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I WANNA JOIN

Nerd

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nerd 50
Maggot
Ratt Scabies
Maggot
Crushermaniacs!

UNITE!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image
I looked for a Hulkamania font, but couldn't find anything worthwhile.

ffffffff.
What about an old-school WWF-esque font?
Also, thread is up. c:

@Equi/GAIAGAIA: added. c:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

Green Gaian

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'M A CRUSHERMANIAC

Nerd

12,400 Points