Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝ Would you like some tea? ❞
CasualRP | Chat | Gifting

♕ Welcome to my small tea room!
Please sit down and enjoy the scenery!

♔ Feel free to chat with the other guests.
Talk about anything you want. You may roleplay if you like.

♔ Anon gifting is encouraged. But please don't beg.

♔ Please don't harass the staff and the guests.
You will be reported to authorities if you do so.

♔ Most of all... Have fun~! Let's just chill and be happy!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!! heart
God bless to you all!

As a treat, I have baked pastel-colored cupcakes.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hope everyone has a blessed Easter!

xoxo
Thank you for dropping by~
Have a nice day!

image credit [x]
❝ She was tired. She was gathering a lot of Diedrich-offsprings, and it was getting impossible to gather them all. "I shall retire for the day." She finally sat down on the pavement and wiped away the sweat on her face. The weather was humid, and it was making her lazier by the minute. She fanned herself while staring at the horizon. Right now, she was really bored. She had finished the project she was working on, but it was too hot outside to gather more of mini Diedrich.

"I know!" She had an idea. "Maybe I can invite random people for some tea indoors!" At that moment, she stood up, cleaned the small function room in her house, and set up the tables with nice doily tablecloths. Then she got her antique tea cups hidden away in the cupboard, and then began making pastries. An hour later, everything was perfect. Her tea room was complete.

"I hope everyone would be pleased." She said with a satisfied smile on her face. ❞

♕ Tea Room is officially [OPEN] ♕
"Hmm... Seems like no one's around yet. Somehow, I'm quite nervous." She thought to herself, walking back and forth the room. She then double checked again the tables and the tea. Then, she got a cup and poured some chamomile for herself.

"This should calm me down." Then she sat near the counter and took a sip, while waiting for guests.

(( Hey guys. You don't have to post in roleplay if you prefer. ^^;; ))

Invisible Junior

"Troublesome little pests. How many of you are actually here?"

A sigh escaped her lips and she leans on a wall. It had been a few hours since she
      spotted her first mini diedrich in the area, since then, she'd been trying to catch all of
      them around the area. It was bothersome, it looked like it would never end.

Another sigh escaped her lips and she decides to quit for today. She passed by a
      neighborhood as she ventures around before returning home. The smell of tea and
      pastries, however, stopped her in her tracks and she slowly made her way to the door.
      There seems to be some party going to be held, and wondered if she could join in.

She didn't have an invitation, but maybe whoever is hosting would be alright with
      her joining? She knocked on the door, even if it was slightly open, and called out.

"Hello, may I join?"

[[ haaa. my failed attempt at trying. / shotsohard ]]

Romantic Lover

Having running around in circles, falling into ditches, tripping on stray rocks as she chased Diedrich spawn for hours, she decided that she'd finally had enough. Not to mention, she was getting sick of just looking at them. Oh well, collecting them would be worth it, though, she thought. As she limped down the street, her ankle slightly swollen from tripping into one of those darned ditches, a faint aroma wafted her way. She paused to intake the sweet scent of baked goods.

She closed her eyes for a moment and let herself be taken away by the smell. Slowly opening them, she let the scent carry her towards it. After all, they might have ice for her ankle. After walking a few blocks, she noticed a quaint house that definitely looked like someone would bake pastries in. She made her way over, and knocked lightly on the door.

"Hello?" she called in tentatively.
Chrysanthemum Noire

"Hmm... maybe I need to advertise more?" She hadn't thought about that. All of these was new to her, and her decision to open a tea room was thought of in a whim. She was dumbfounded.

Then suddenly, as she was staring out, she noticed a woman with silver hair peeking into her shop. Delighted to see some company, she put down her tea and stood up. "A guest perhaps? Or maybe she's just going to ask for directions..." She thought to herself nervously as she fixed her dress. She was not really into entertaining people, but she just wanted some company. She didn't really know what to do.

The stranger then knocked on the door and said "Hello, may I join?".

This was it. Her first guest. She took a deep breath and rushed to the door to meet her guest.
"Sure... sure!! Please come in!! Hello! Welcome! Hi!" All these words suddenly escaped her mouth. Then she suddenly felt embarrassed for sounding like an anxious idiot. She then composed herself and smiled. "Welcome to my tea room! How are you doing? I'm my eternal star, but you can call me eternal... or star. Whatever really." She was blabbing again. "Oh... and you are?"

The girl, looking tired, probably also hunting for mini Diedriches, then answered her question.

Eternal then smiled at her. "Please take a seat! Um... what would you like? We have Chamomile, Earl Grey, Matcha, Coffee... um here." She said while giving the girl a menu.

Princess7777

Hearing another knock on the door. She excused herself from the other guest and rushed to the door. "Yes! Another visitor!" She thought to herself as she approached the door. "Hello! Welcome! Please come in!" As the guest came inside, she noticed her limping, probably having a bad ankle. "OH!" She blurted out. "Are you hurt? Do you want some ice compress? Your ankle looks swollen!!" She said nervously.

Romantic Lover

my eternal star

Hearing another knock on the door. She excused herself from the other guest and rushed to the door. "Yes! Another visitor!" She thought to herself as she approached the door. "Hello! Welcome! Please come in!" As the guest came inside, she noticed her limping, probably having a bad ankle. "OH!" She blurted out. "Are you hurt? Do you want some ice compress? Your ankle looks swollen!!" She said nervously.

"Yes, that would be lovely," she replied gratefully. She was led inside, and she took a seat and elevated her leg onto another chair, though she probably should have used something higher. She took a whiff and confirmed that it was this place that held the mouthwatering aroma. Her stomach growled.

She flushed a light pink in embarrassment. She looked around the room, and noticed that it looked just as enchanting as the outside. She smiled. "You have a nice place, and whatever you're making smells great."

Invisible Junior

my eternal star

"Sure... sure!! Please come in!! Hello! Welcome! Hi!"

A small chuckle escaped her lips as she entered.

"Welcome to my tea room! How are you doing? I'm my eternal star, but you can call me
      eternal... or star. Whatever really. Oh... and you are?"

She smiles and scratches her head a little, "Excuse how I look," gesturing at her slightly
      dirt-covered clothes, "hopefully you don't mind. Ah, i'm chrysanthemum noire, but call me
      noire. Actually, call me what you want, Miss Star."

"Please take a seat! Um... what would you like? We have Chamomile, Earl Grey, Matcha,
      Coffee... um here."

She graciously took a seat and nodded toward Star as she looked over the menu.

"Earl Grey would be nice" She says and looked around. It looked lovely and smelled
      heavenly.

Princess7777

As she looks around, she notices someone familiar.

"Ah, Princess! Hello, there!" She waves at her before noticing the other's ankle.

"Are you alright?" She asks, quite worried about the injury.
Princess7777
"Yes, that would be lovely," she replied gratefully. She was led inside, and she took a seat and elevated her leg onto another chair, though she probably should have used something higher. She took a whiff and confirmed that it was this place that held the mouthwatering aroma. Her stomach growled.

She flushed a light pink in embarrassment. She looked around the room, and noticed that it looked just as enchanting as the outside. She smiled. "You have a nice place, and whatever you're making smells great."
Helping her guest to a chair, she then rushed to get the ice compress from her first aid kit. "Here, please use it as you please." She said while also getting pillows so the girl can elevate her foot more. As she handed the pillows, her guest then spoke. "You have a nice place, and whatever you're making smells great."

Eternal's face lit up. "Why thank you so much! I like reading interior design magazines and blogs so I get my ideas there. Oh! And I baked cinnamon bread today. One of my favorites." She smiled proudly then realized that she was blabbing again so she tried to change the subject. "Uhh... Hello. I'm Eternal! And you are?"

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
"I don't think you have to knock on this place to enter."

The gentle voice of the wanderer known as Avun Shidino commented out at nobody in particular whilst he stood right outside the door to a neatly decorated establishment. A pair of swords remained sheathed on each side of his hips, and his long black hair draped down his shoulders and chiseled torso while a pair of matching black pants and shoes clothed the lower regions of his body. It appeared he was some kind of otherworldly being, for the ethereal chains hovering around his clawed hands, conjoined by two orbs of molten rock, kept him bound to something all the time. Lastly, a pair of golden horns protruded from the sides of the dome of his head, arching backwards as thin gold and black silk banners fell from them.

Crimson eyes fixed on the handle of the door before he turned and pushed on it, opening the wooden gate and making his way into the edifice. He'd been able to catch bits and pieces of the other occupants' words, so he knew this was a place that served tea; somewhere he could relax and stop worrying about the troubles of his everyday life as a journeyman. Avun closed the door behind him, keeping great care not to get the sheath of his blades stuck in the opening, and then made his way past the entrance, stepping on the supple wooden floor and glancing about at the people inside as well as looking for a table for himself. It was nothing personal, but he often preferred solitary solace than undesired company. 'course, he was often friendly towards others because that was his way of being.

"Excuse me, waitress, and forgive me if you're not one." He addressed the woman going to and fro, greeting guests and listing out the kinds of tea they had. "Could you get me your most excellent drink? The one that you believe stands out the most in this rather luxurious establishment. Thank you." That said, Avun picked out a lone table, pulled one of the chairs back, and settled upon it, reclining upon its back as a relaxed sigh escaped his lips.

-----

(( I hope that's not too much. >_>;; ))
"Okay! Earl Grey it is. Please wait a moment." She dashed across the room to the kitchen smiling. "Oh where did I put that?" She searched through her cupboard to find the little tin of Earl Grey. It was a gift from one of her cousins who was residing in England back in Earth, but goes back to Gaia once in a while. "Ah. here it is." She took the tin, got her tea and started infusing the tea in the hot, "perfectly-boiled" water, as her cousin had taught her. She then placed it in a tray, with a few slices of cinnamon bread, and carefully went to the area where her guests are.

"Ah, Princess! Hello, there!" She overheard Miss Noire call out to her other guest. "Ah. I see. You two know each other! What a coincidence!" She grins bashfully as she places the tea and bread on the table. "Ohmy! How careless of me! I forgot to ask you what you liked, Miss Princess!" A look of embarrassment showed in her face as she realized her mistake.As she said that, someone appeared before the door. "Let me get back to you Miss Princess." She excused herself and hurried to the door.

She was shocked to see a gentleman clad in black standing there carrying two swords, with gilded horns on his head. This was Gaia, of course, and she knows that people with these features are quite common here, but she was nonetheless still stupefied, having gone away from Gaia and recently coming back, she was still not used to this sight. "How may I help you sir?" She said, trying to hide her tension with a smile on her face.

"Excuse me, waitress, and forgive me if you're not one. Could you get me your most excellent drink? The one that you believe stands out the most in this rather luxurious establishment. Thank you." The gentleman said.

"Hmm..." She said dumbfounded. "Well sir. The most excellent drink due to it's huge health benefits and great importance, is actually the most dangerous too! Many people have died from it! But you know, it's still being consumed!" she tried to loosen up the atmosphere as she continued. "It is said that the supply of this drink is actually depleting, and we would have to travel all the way to the northern pole of earth to obtain it fresh." she narrated with a serious look on her face. "This drink is actually... dun-dun-dun... water!" Breaking the suspense quite anti-climatically. "Hehe. I bet you didn't expect that huh!" She said with a grin on her face. "Ah well... But if you're looking for tea. I would suggest the traditional Matcha from my visit in Japan, but then again, I wouldn't know how to properly prepare is... so scratch that. Umm..." She kept thinking of the teas that she had stored away. She was really fond of tea, but was not into the luxury types. "How about this golden oolong? I heard it's a traditional tea from China." She then began explaining different kinds of tea to her guest. As soon as she realized that she was getting carried away, she stopped. "Oh sorry about that, Mr... uh." "Avun." the guest replied. "Mr. Avun. Um. We also have coffee if you like? Um... my uncle sent me this one called Kopi Luwak. But I don't dare try it." She made a disgusted face. "Even though, they say it's one of the most expensive kinds." Then she laughed.

--------------------------------

[[ i dare you to search the kopi luwak. hahaha. would you try it? xd

don't worry avun, i also get carried away with typing sometimes, as obviously. sweatdrop ]]

"Uwaa~! There are gifts! I got some."
She exclaimed as Rina suddenly dropped by to deliver gifts.

"Thank you very much to all the people who sent the gifts!!"
She shouted outside hopefully the senders can hear it.
"I love reading the letters!"

"Oh, and Miss Princess! Thank you for the sunflowers!!
I got the message from trade! Thank you so much!"

"Oh yeah! I forgot to say..."
She turned around to face her guests once more.
"This place is not really a shop... It's more like... a party?
Though it would seem strange that we're all strangers right now..."
She continued.
"I guess the best payment I can get, is that we're all happy and relaxed, right?
And hopefully we can all be friends."
She smiled.

"Please enjoy yourselves!"

-------------------------------------------------

[[ Hehe. Now I'm trying to break the border of the roleplay to feel more Gaia-ish...

also, thank you very much for playing along the roleplay.
this is really helping me with practicing english.
i haven't had an english course in a year, so i'm really getting rusty at it.
one of the hardships of a secondary language ^^;; ]]

Romantic Lover

Chrysanthemum Noire

"Noire!" she greeted, smiling. Then she glanced down at her ankle, and then chuckled a little.

"Yeah. It's just a bit swollen. I followed a Diedrich into a ditch. Really, they need to fix that park up."

Romantic Lover

my eternal star
Helping her guest to a chair, she then rushed to get the ice compress from her first aid kit. "Here, please use it as you please." She said while also getting pillows so the girl can elevate her foot more. As she handed the pillows, her guest then spoke. "You have a nice place, and whatever you're making smells great."

Eternal's face lit up. "Why thank you so much! I like reading interior design magazines and blogs so I get my ideas there. Oh! And I baked cinnamon bread today. One of my favorites." She smiled proudly then realized that she was blabbing again so she tried to change the subject. "Uhh... Hello. I'm Eternal! And you are?"

"Thank you. My ankle appreciates it," she said as she attended to her ankle. Once it was properly attended to, she turned to the wonderful host, smiling happily. Her mood had brightened considerably since she had left those darn rabbits to their own devices. She perked up more at the mention of interior design.

"Nice. I like interior design as well, but I don't do anything about it. I just leave my home the way it is.

"Ooo. Cinnamon bread sounds yummy. Mind if I try a bite? I'm a bit hungry." On cue, her stomach grumbled. She laughed. "See? And I'm Princess. Nice to meet you, Eternal. And about the sunflowers, you are quite welcome."

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Boy, was she energetic. Avun couldn't get a word in as she talked, instead listening intently to her explanation on the first drink (and blinking rather dumbfounded as she revealed that it was, indeed, water), and the statements that followed where she described various kinds of tea. Adjusting his long hair and keeping it off of his face while she went on, Avun leaned forward on the table, supporting his chin with his hands while his arms, at the same time, were supported by the table at the elbow.

It wasn't until she reached the end of her monologue that Avun's interest was piqued; the only evidence of this: his right eyebrow arching curiously. "Kopi Luwak, hm?" He considered it for a few seconds. He'd never had coffee back at his hometown of Serenity, instead making tea most of the time. The only time he'd been close to anything related to coffee was when these doctors were taking care of his beloved in a remote town. The head doctor drank it almost everyday to keep herself awake and focused, though he'd never seen the appeal in it. "As good a day as any, I guess. Hook me up with this... Kopi Luwak."

The smile on Avun's face was sincere and warm as he looked up at the girl, though his face held many pale features that could've scared the youngest of children. His past had been rough on him, but here he was, actually relaxing in a friendly environment. "By the way, Eternal..." He casually commented after asking for the coffee. He'd heard her name before, or what he thought was her name, when one of the other customers had mentioned it, so he just threw it in his statement. "Drop the 'mister' title, it makes me feel so old." Then, he felt a proper introduction was needed, and so... "Avun. Avun Shidino. That's my name, so just call me Avun." He finished with a simple wave of his right hand, as if dismissing any worries or reassuring her that he wasn't hostile, despite his appearance.

---

( English is my second language, too! Been RPing for a long while just to improve on it, as well. xD )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff