-Lotus Anon-
Still grinning her cheery grin, she asks, "So what are you good at?"

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Cecilia Hales - Anon

"Meh... Murder, molesting, rhymes..." She manifests fire in one of her hands and tosses it up and down idly "... Cooking, tracking... I also have some friends,"
User Image

Witty Cat

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
Lotus is pretty
Lotus is nice
Lotus loves spiders
which are better than mice
I'm no good at poems
but I wrote one for you
It made me quite happy
I hope you'll be too!

Agile Hunter

-Lotus Anon-
"Seems like we're good at similar things. Except molesting. And cooking... I suck at cooking..." She sighs as she remember her various attempts in the kitchen. None of them ended well.

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: You're at the &Anons Only Pie Party&. You eat a piece of pie, thankfully not leftover from the Pie Hard Event (don't want to be eating stale pie right?).
All the anons are there. All of them are still giving gifts away to random people. You got some gifts too. Being an anon's a great life. You sit down on the couch BUT THEN you stand up as you hear a yowl and a hiss. You sat down on The Stray Cat! What's even worse is that you woke her up from her pie-induced nap!
She glares at you with her crimson eyes. Her black fur stands on end. AND THEN she stalks away from you, obviously unhappy. You frown at her retreating figure. You didn't mean to sit on her. You sit down again to SUDDENLY stand up again. You turn around to see what you sat upon. Lying in your seat was a crumpled gift to you from The Stray Cat.
The tag reads:
&Lava skin, scarlet hair,
spider, scythe, and bunny ears.
Great weight upon me, could not bare.
Anger from me you did hear&
~From The Stray Cat
It looks like you did make her angry...but she still gave you a gift from the kindness of her heart... What did she give you?...

"Aawwwwwwwwwww cat!! Come here and let me hug you! I pick you up and love you! awww I didn't want ta sit on ye. My apologies honest. I didn't squish you did I?" She opens the box and finds a boquet "Such pretty flowers, You've me thanks dear. And honestly me 'pollogies fer sitting on ye"

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Queen_Awesome_Penguin
Lotus is pretty
Lotus is nice
Lotus loves spiders
I'm no good at poems
but I wrote one for you
It made me quite happy
I hope you'll be too!

Lotus hugged the penguin lady. T'was a nice poem indeed and Lotus was very happy to recieve it "Very pretty poem. My thanks ta ye dear, tis as pretty as ye be."

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Cecilia Hales - Anon

"Should it make ye feel better, my weilder killed soup once... and my microwave with it. He'll burn th' bloody house down given th' chance." Lotus looks murderous remembering it and has not let the child do any cooking since

Witty Cat

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
-Lotus Anon-
Queen_Awesome_Penguin
Lotus is pretty
Lotus is nice
Lotus loves spiders
I'm no good at poems
but I wrote one for you
It made me quite happy
I hope you'll be too!

Lotus hugged the penguin lady. T'was a nice poem indeed and Lotus was very happy to recieve it "Very pretty poem. My thanks ta ye dear, tis as pretty as ye be."

This is my face right now xd

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Queen_Awesome_Penguin
-Lotus Anon-
Queen_Awesome_Penguin
Lotus is pretty
Lotus is nice
Lotus loves spiders
I'm no good at poems
but I wrote one for you
It made me quite happy
I hope you'll be too!

(Got the letter already? xD It IS cute you know, nice that someone tried something for the anon when its usually the other way around :3)

Witty Cat

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
-Lotus Anon-
Queen_Awesome_Penguin
-Lotus Anon-
Queen_Awesome_Penguin
Lotus is pretty
Lotus is nice
Lotus loves spiders
I'm no good at poems
but I wrote one for you
It made me quite happy
I hope you'll be too!

(Got the letter already? xD It IS cute you know, nice that someone tried something for the anon when its usually the other way around :3)

teeheem got it http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/grunnygeddon-anons/qap-s-thank-you-s-and-replies/t.79144103_1/#7

Yes, yes I like to give back to those who work so hard xp and practicing poems is good for your brain!

Beloved Giver

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I accept your apologies. Water under the bridge now. *licks paw* Next time, look before you sit.

Agile Hunter

-Lotus Anon-
"Your... Weilder..?"

Sparkly Nerd

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Lotus! greetings my...er..terrifying friend o u o; long time no see!

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Queen_Awesome_Penguin

"Aye, quite true." Sets off to raise more hell

The_Stray_Cat_Anon

O.O "CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!" Lotus descends and picks up the adorable feline hugging and rubbing it "Happy ta hear ma'am. Next time I shall."

Cecilia Hales - Anon

"Aye. Tis only a sword I really be. Biproduct manifest of that childs nasty temper/past." Believe ye not in something maybe of objects possessed?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff