8,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

User Image
You wander on a dirt path and you notice a small boy with rabbit ears and a straw basket. He noticed you and walks up to you. & Hello & He said in a polite tone, with a English accent. & Happy Easter. but. . . you dont seem so spirited about it. & He reaches into basket pulled out some bunny ears and a shiny, nicely colored egg. & Here you go. & He hands these items to you. & Hehe. Now you look like your ready for Easter, Aye?. & He smiles and looks at his watch. & I must be going. I better get home before Big Brother gets mad at me. Farewell. And have a nice Easter! & And with that, he skips past you&
~Principality of Sealand.

User Image
She wears the ears and grins. She studies intently the egg, gives it an experimental lick "Why my thanks dear, how nice of you, now I can blend in with the rabbits and everyone and eat them all for supper I hope ye don't get in trouble and nice holiday ta you" (TY! very cute!)

User Image

6,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Such a nice thread you have going here! emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Giver

8,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

Message: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can be yo sum bunny?

- Flopsie

User Image
Lotus was petting it like Dr. Evil cuddled the tiny bunny to her warm boobs. "Awwwm so tiny and adorable.. And sure as hell not Deidrich spawn. I shall cuddle and love you and hug you..So cute!" (O.O emotion_kirakira sotinyadorable cute fluffly little SO CUUUUUUUUTE -spazzes- thank you! -huggles-)

User Image

Dangerous Giver

8,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Niicki Miinaj

Such a nice thread you have going here! emotion_kirakira

User Image
She eats some tuna and sighs a little." I sit to try for alittle break, I get a slight gift rape, Thank you by the way.."

User Image

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

Oh baby, could you be the one?
Could you be the one to Turn Me On?
I've been waiting for a little taste,
Wanna see if you got that Super Bass.

-Nicki Minaj

A naughty smile appears "Hm.. I dunno dear, hop in my van and find out, I always give my best" I also have the first song on my ipod : 3

Dangerous Giver

8,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

Message: Walking all alone on an autumn's eve night, you keep your head down to offer some protection against the chilly wind sending leaves nipping at your heels like playful puppy-dogs. Because you were looking at just the small space of the sidewalk immediately in front of you, you notice a pair of shoes. You look up and find yourself face to face with a strange person.
A very strange sort of person it was, who was at least a head shorter than you, yet you still needed to crane up your neck to see him. His hair had this distinct orange hue to it, while being completely blond, yet still pitch black. Was that a hint of red? And his eyes... One was dark blue, the other was brown. No, they were green, if you could call black green. And by ''black'' you meant a pleasant shade of light blue. His face over-all, though, had the sharp, chiseled features of a young man, that were actually soft and subdued like a young boy, and so pretty that are you sure he's not actually a girl?
''Hello. Give me your hand,'' he said in the high-pitched gravely wheeze of a choir of deep-voiced angels.
You were just so baffled by his indescribable appearance that you obediently put your hand is his outstretched hand. His skin felt hard and rough for the most gentle of touches yet still soft enough for the most brutal tasks.
Into your hand he placed a small parcel. Once it touched your skin, you could perfectly see him, as though your eyes finally decided to start making sense. Or maybe he was the one who wanted to make sense? His eyes were blue, his hair brown, his features soft and childish, his voice soft, and he was a little on the short side.
''A gift to the enchanting, from the unloved.''
With that, he started down the path, from where you had come. The farther he got, the more he seemed to just sort of melt into the ever-growing shadows, becoming harder and harder to see, despite the lampposts.
...Why are you looking back? You can't remember why. Probably just some odd noise behind you? Yes, that is most likely the reason. Strange noises are never fun at this hour. You had better get going, for the hour grows even later!
Huh? What's this in your hands? How long have you been holding it, and how did you get it? Even more eerie still, it's addressed to you, and signed ''Owen, the eternally-forgotten''.

User Image
Lotus tilted her head a few ways, slightly confused and even wacked it with the scythe twice." ...The heck...Well that was interesting..You have my thanks Sir Owen, I'll try ta remember ye"

User Image

Dangerous Giver

8,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

Message: As you walk along minding your own business, a red box lands beside you. Looking up, you see a red shirted girl barely covering a yawn as she runs along the bridge you happened to be next to, her black and gold hair looking somewhat messy as if she had just woken up and hadn't spent much time brushing it. She's gone within moments, and you know if you try to look for her she'll be long gone. You examine the box and notice a note tucked under the white ribbon:

I meant to do my work today,
But a brown bird sang in the apple tree,
And a butterfly flitted across the field,
And all the leaves were calling me.

And the wind went sighing over the land,
Tossing the grasses to and fro,
And a rainbow held out its shining hand--
So what could I do but go?

-Bittersweet Anon

Lotus read the note and looked at the running figure with a small chuckle. The dear seemed to be late for something. "GOOD LUCK IN YOUR DUTIES DEAR! And a second time, my thanks again" She sent a hug Sweet's way

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

~ The Victorian Vocaloid

Lotus listens with saucer-sized eyes and claps at the end. Writer wishes they could sing well like that "Wow, that was pretty! You sing very well with a beautiful voice dear, Many thanks and Easter to you"

Desirable Genius

8,450 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
-Lotus Anon-

User Image
She wears the ears and grins. She studies intently the egg, gives it an experimental lick "Why my thanks dear, how nice of you, now I can blend in with the rabbits and everyone and eat them all for supper I hope ye don't get in trouble and nice holiday ta you" (TY! very cute!)

User Image

Everything that is right or reasonable pleads for separation.

User Image

✧ * Makes a small childish giggle. *
Im glad you like them Aye?
I wont get in trouble. I do hope. *hides* ✧

The blood of the slain, the weeping voice of nature cries, 'tis time to part.

Dangerous Giver

8,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

Message: A young man walks up to you with a small brightly colored package. &Hello,& simple before he placed the package down and turned to walk away. The note on the package said: &I hope you enjoy a sweet treat for the holiday.&

~Azoth Stein

Azoth Stein

Lotus grinned remembering the man. "Ello dear, how be ye?" He didn't turn around and she thought 'Oh, don't think youre getting away ne?' So she tackled him. "My thanks fer the nice present dear"

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

As your walking down the path towards your home after a long day of catching grunnies you notice something sparkling. A closer look reveals a trail of sparkles and.... hoof prints? Against your better judgement you decide to follow them into the woods near your home. Entering a forest clearing your are surprised to see a sparkling centaur with long waving purple locks. The snap of a twig alerts her and she spins around startled. You gaze into her eyes and she stares back. &Are you lost youngling?& Mesmerized by the dust seeming to swirl around her you can not reply. She merely smiles and pulls out a small box and hands it to you. You look down at the box and look up to say thank you but there is nothing but glittering dust.

Celestial Centaur

Lotus stared at the pretty centaur creature and dropped a rock on the little part of her head that looked at the sparkling and thought Twilight. "Ooooo very pretty. Thank ye fer the gift and not eating me..Though I don't think Centaurs do that..I know there was one centaur Chiron, t'was a healer but i don't remember him eating anyone.
-Lotus Anon-
Lotus grinned remembering the man. "Ello dear, how be ye?" He didn't turn around and she thought 'Oh, don't think youre getting away ne?' So she tackled him. "My thanks fer the nice present dear"

He yelped in surprise when he was tackled, "You're welcome..." He moved to try and stand up and offer a hand to Lotus. "I thought it fit Easter well... without these bunny things."

Dangerous Giver

8,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Azoth Stein
He yelped in surprise when he was tackled, "You're welcome..." He moved to try and stand up and offer a hand to Lotus. "I thought it fit Easter well... without these bunny things."

II Bright Sea-kun II

She rolled off and dragged him to his feet. She wore a psychopath grin that revealed her fangs "Aye. And I hope not kid. I've been trying not ta rip anyones spine out."

Desirable Genius

8,450 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
-Lotus Anon-

She rolled off and dragged him to his feet. She wore a psychopath grin that revealed her fangs "Aye. And I hope not kid. I've been trying not ta rip anyones spine out."

User Image

gonk gonk
R-rip Spines? Dear Lord!
* is being dragged* ✧

-Lotus Anon-

"O...oh my bad holiday I assume?" He offered a weak smile before brushing off his clothes.

Dangerous Giver

8,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
II Bright Sea-kun II

She just smiles a creepy anime smile and pats his head. "Only of enemies dear."

Azoth Stein

"No, not yet... Just been busy, lot of kidnapping... interrogation. All this bunny business ye know

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

enjoying the feeling of my feet on the bare ground
Hunting eggs so cleverly placed
searching high and low all over the place

~The Easter Poet

Lotus maturity seems like a 5year old "Eggies?? They have things in them ne? And some are edible? EEEEEEEEEEEGGIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEES and quite a nice poem, I thank you, and daydream of those bare feet."(Thank you Sir Poet!)

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

And thank you much for the added flame.
Our fiery skin helps burn off fat,
So please enjoy this vampire bat! &

"Why thank ye dear, so nice ta have family."

Desirable Genius

8,450 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
-Lotus Anon-
]

User Image

✧ Enemies?!
gonk
Does that make me--??? ✧

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games