Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vermillion Bibliophile

Can I have the rabbit you so blatantly threatened me with?

Agile Hunter

-Lotus Anon-
Youre the boss I'll be the baker
It might be time ta meet you're maker
But how bout a fun week with me?
I'll catch you even if ye flee
I CAN be nice ye know
Even while using things like rope
So, what do you say?
Before giving chase I'll wait..
maybe an hour, maybe a day
I'm comming fer you either way
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Lotus~
"As much as I would love to meet my maker, I can't die.", she says with a shrug before wandering off.

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

My name is
Robo-Diedrich. My cre-cre-creator wanted to call me Droidrich, but I kicked him in the face and ran away because I am full of facts and one of those facts is that my name is Robo-Diedrich! Did you know that my creator was Diedrich? Really! After wandering into a laboratory that he thought was someone's home, he tried to play with the knobs on the TV, but the TV was a robot cloning machine and not a TV at all so I was born and all of Diedrich's facts were downloaded into me! I am a perfect replica of Diedrich except I do not think of dumb names like 'Droidrich' and I do not make dumb babies when I get fat which makes me 5000% better than Diedrich in every way.

Would you like to know a fact? Of course you would! I am be-be-better at dispensing facts than Diedrich ever was and I hardly ever malfun-fun-fun-function in any way because that is impossible for an amazing robot like me!

Anyway here is a fact, okay, I am going to tell you a fact and that fact is this fact.

Fact: If you leave a banana in the freezer long enough, it will hatch! The infant banana larva will just scream and scream until you let it out to eat your eyes.

Okay well I am very busy with being a per-per-perfect amazing robot now so I have to go!

Okay bye! Oh here is something I found on the ground. I have no use for it because I am a robot who only needs facts, but maybe you can do something with it.

Bye! Bye forever! Bye-bye!

User Image
~ Robo-Diedrich

User Image
She raises an eyebrow staring at the robot and thinks of some of her allies that like bannannas. "Hmm... That should be interesting to test.. My thanks for enlightening me on this."

User Image

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Cecilia Hales - Anon

"Hm.. Sounds like more fun fer me then." An evil smile curves over her face revealing a fang or two.

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Can I have letters please? 3nodding

Tipsy Gawker

How can we love....

mad Of coarse there's a spider the last page.
Here's to another heart attack, you....

...If we have no heart?
-Lotus Anon-

User Image
She raises an eyebrow staring at the robot and thinks of some of her allies that like bannannas. "Hmm... That should be interesting to test.. My thanks for enlightening me on this."

User Image

I hope that my fact serves you well! I hope that it helps you put a thousand bananas in a thousand refrigerators and that they hatch and eat two thousand eyeballs because that is the power of facts! Okay, thank you! Okay, bye!

Agile Hunter

-Lotus Anon-
"Oh? And what fun were you thinking of?", she asks cheerfully, though there was a dangerous glint in her eye that promised pain if you tried anything painful.

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Cecilia Hales - Anon

"Oh, just another night.. A trip to the zoo, ride in a nice van, what else fun would ye like?" Her creepy smile seems to widen but a small voice warns Lotus to behave. Will she listen?

Buson n Bashou

Lotus bows "Wake up calls at ye're service dear. Keep th' mob boss on his toes ne?

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
These anon messages are making me super happy. biggrin

Agile Hunter

-Lotus Anon-
Still grinning, she responds, "I have always found it fun to stalk people..."

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Cecilia Hales - Anon

"Oh yes, I believe there's even a song about tit"

Agile Hunter

-Lotus Anon-
"I had almost forgotten about that song.", the woman laughs. "So I take it you enjoy stalking people?"

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Cecilia Hales - Anon

Lotus grinned. "Tis among some of my talents, aye."

Agile Hunter

-Lotus Anon-
"One of mine as well. I'm also rather good at killing and gathering information."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff