Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Cecilia Hales - Anon

Bittersweet Anon

"Uh, it's okay. Misunderstandings tend to happen. I would know." Moving her hand from her side, the mage grasped Cecilia's hand. "I'm Kate. You probably knew about th-" She paused as she overheard a familiar voice. Oh no... Turning her head back, Kate had noticed the poet had wandered in. Gah! Why of all times?? Letting go of the woman's hand, she faced Bittersweet. "Oh hi there!" she said, cracking a nervous smile on her face.

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
-She sighs as she looks at you- Let me guess... The boss has been keeping tabs on me and asked you not to tell me...

Agile Hunter

RandomKate

Bittersweet Anon
"So what if I am? I get bored.", the girl laughs, giving Bitter a quick hug before moving away from her. Turning her green gaze back to Kate she responds to her, "Nice to meet you Kate. Though I must warn you, Grimmy is very difficult to fool so I don't advise trying."

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon

Cecilia Hales - Anon

Once more, she had gone back into thought. Alright, Kate. You're now put into a room with only two ways out. You could take Way A where you confess the truth and might face the lady's rage. You should be prepared for that, though! You have a barrier spell, after all. There's also Way B where I could somehow come up with a lie without- It was then that Cecilia spoke the truth. She did my job for me! Thank Gaia! The tips of her index fingers touched each other. In a way, she felt guilty not telling her about what happened. "Uh, yeah. What she just said is true." As the woman left, Kate had thought, yeah, I know...

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Buson n Bashou

Lotus just stared at him and then circled tapping his head "Maybe I should see if they taste good? I didn't like hearts, but brains must be all the rage; zombies 'n all..." She trails off thinking questionable thoughts.

Tipsy Gawker

-Lotus Anon-
Buson n Bashou

Lotus just stared at him and then circled tapping his head "Maybe I should see if they taste good? I didn't like hearts, but brains must be all the rage; zombies 'n all..." She trails off thinking questionable thoughts.
How can we love....

Why have brains? You're already smart.

...If we have no heart?

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
-The poet glares at her boss. The woman knew quite well that she hated being hugged, but she always does it anyway. Already plotting a way to get back at her, she turns her attention back to Kate- You mentioned this being the second time..? Were you referring to yesterday when you were hiding behind the box..?

Sapphire Otter

Quote:

My name is
Robo-Diedrich. My cre-cre-creator wanted to call me Droidrich, but I kicked him in the face and ran away because I am full of facts and one of those facts is that my name is Robo-Diedrich! Did you know that my creator was Diedrich? Really! After wandering into a laboratory that he thought was someone's home, he tried to play with the knobs on the TV, but the TV was a robot cloning machine and not a TV at all so I was born and all of Diedrich's facts were downloaded into me! I am a perfect replica of Diedrich except I do not think of dumb names like 'Droidrich' and I do not make dumb babies when I get fat which makes me 5000% better than Diedrich in every way.

Would you like to know a fact? Of course you would! I am be-be-better at dispensing facts than Diedrich ever was and I hardly ever malfun-fun-fun-function in any way because that is impossible for an amazing robot like me!

Anyway here is a fact, okay, I am going to tell you a fact and that fact is this fact.

Did you know that unicorn poop is actually pure white light? Their a**s is actually a prism, it is true!

Okay well I am very busy with being a per-per-perfect amazing robot now so I have to go!

Okay bye! Oh here is something I found on the ground. I have no use for it because I am a robot who only needs facts, but maybe you can do something with it.

Bye! Bye forever! Bye-bye!

User Image
~ Robo-Diedrich

*tries to figure out something to say. The fact left her stumped and slightly disturbed* Uhh... Thank you for the fact? My mind... My poor mind...

(Thank you for the message. xD)

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Buson n Bashou

Part of her mouth twitched. "An ye've a mouth on ya ta boot. They ain't be fer smarts boy. The only real gain I'd have be calories. Though it is fun chewing jerky..." The air almost seems to grow warm "Wonder what parts of you be chewy ne?"

Tipsy Gawker

-Lotus Anon-
Part of her mouth twitched. "An ye've a mouth on ya ta boot. They ain't be fer smarts boy. The only real gain I'd have be calories. Though it is fun chewing jerky..." The air almost seems to grow warm "Wonder what parts of you be chewy ne?"
How can we love....

Probably all of our body, since it's 100% all sex-muscle. [/winks]

...If we have no heart?

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon

"Huh? Uh..." Okay. What to do? All this lying is killing me. I swear, I suck at it. Today was definitely a day her mind had a lot of thinking to do. Kate didn't like lying and the result of her trying is proof enough. She would usually come up with hard to believe excuses and would get busted at some point. "If I told you, would you keep it between us?" she asked.

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
I won't tell a soul...

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
RandomKate
Oh, I know. I use to try different brands but, it was the same result.
Yesh. In the fort. User Image

Yeah, I know. Oh well. They'll be like the rest of the items I have on my list.
Yeeeahh... I have over 100+ blue, lavender, and pink grunnies. xD

Ah alright ><; I know this is probably completely irrelevant but do you like soft serve ice-cream then?
c: Yessss, party in Kate's fort after she builds it!

^^; It's alright, if there's a will, there's a way~
&& ehehe, I have that in orange xDD; Mostly because of the Flash Space, but still too lazy to go finish getting the items, so oh wells~

purplealmighty
I'll try.

I'm very clingy for some reason.
I'm sorry....

At least you saved some? xD;

D: Don't apologize *clings to purple, this time*
I'm clingy too ;~;

Valiant Conqueror

27,875 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
Delicate Wish
RandomKate
Oh, I know. I use to try different brands but, it was the same result.
Yesh. In the fort. User Image

Yeah, I know. Oh well. They'll be like the rest of the items I have on my list.
Yeeeahh... I have over 100+ blue, lavender, and pink grunnies. xD

Ah alright ><; I know this is probably completely irrelevant but do you like soft serve ice-cream then?

&& ehehe, I have that in orange xDD; Mostly because of the Flash Space, but still too lazy to go finish getting the items, so oh wells~

purplealmighty
I'll try.

I'm very clingy for some reason.
I'm sorry....

At least you saved some? xD;

D: Don't apologize *clings to purple, this time*
I'm clingy too ;~;

Yep.

Yay!
*Nuzzles*

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish

Different, but yes. Why?
Yep! Everyone is invited!

There's always a way!
Go do it. Shouldn't be too hard, at this point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff