Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

xXBlack-rosepetals94Xx

We're quite fond of them, so my opinion is obviously biased. But they are excellent writers, exceedingly charismatic and thoughtful. I hope you get a chance to experience this for yourself. If you like kinky things that is.

Amorous Nymph

xXBlack-rosepetals94Xx
yum_cupcake I've never met either one but I'm sure they're great based on how much love they are receiving ^.^ Good for them! yum_cupcake
Oh, they're quite fantastic. I'd go with what Minty said, as she's the more articulate of our duo.

Bloodthirsty Lover

24,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Banshee Cupcake
xXBlack-rosepetals94Xx
yum_cupcake I've never met either one but I'm sure they're great based on how much love they are receiving ^.^ Good for them! yum_cupcake
They are in my top ten favorite anons. Though I love all anons, even the panty-snatching thief Izaya Orihara one even though he won't give mine back to me! scream stressed emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_donotwant

yum_cupcake They sound like really generous people! I had my first encounter with Izaya last night sweatdrop Sad thing is, I looked around my room after I read it believing that he came *slapped* yum_cupcake

SilentVex's Queen

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
xXBlack-rosepetals94Xx
Banshee Cupcake
xXBlack-rosepetals94Xx
They are in my top ten favorite anons. Though I love all anons, even the panty-snatching thief Izaya Orihara one even though he won't give mine back to me! scream stressed emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_donotwant

yum_cupcake They sound like really generous people! I had my first encounter with Izaya last night sweatdrop Sad thing is, I looked around my room after I read it believing that he came *slapped* yum_cupcake
Hey, at least you didn't check under her bed and in your closet for Break from Pandora Hearts to see if he was creeping on you. *nervous giggle*

Shameless Nerd

Banshee Cupcake

Huh. Neither did I.

Shameless Nerd

Vesraen
Oh, they're quite fantastic. I'd go with what Minty said, as she's the more articulate of our duo.

Not always. And you know this. <3

SilentVex's Queen

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
Minty Andee
Banshee Cupcake

Huh. Neither did I.
I got some pink skinny jeans from another anon. Debating on wearing them. XP

Shameless Nerd

Banshee Cupcake

Well, you'd still be a pink bunny. Just...a sexier pink bunny.

Quote:
As your walking down the path towards your home after a long day of catching grunnies you notice something sparkling. A closer look reveals a trail of sparkles and.... hoof prints? Against your better judgement you decide to follow them into the woods near your home. Entering a forest clearing your are surprised to see a sparkling centaur with long waving purple locks. The snap of a twig alerts her and she spins around startled. You gaze into her eyes and she stares back. &Are you lost youngling?& Mesmerized by the dust seeming to swirl around her you can not reply. She merely smiles and pulls out a small box and hands it to you. You look down at the box and look up to say thank you but there is nothing but glittering dust.

Celestial Centaur

I never listen to my better judgement. I'd say it was a problem, but my better judgement never wants to have any fun. Also...sparkles. Yay <3

SilentVex's Queen

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
Minty Andee
Banshee Cupcake

Well, you'd still be a pink bunny. Just...a sexier pink bunny.

Quote:
As your walking down the path towards your home after a long day of catching grunnies you notice something sparkling. A closer look reveals a trail of sparkles and.... hoof prints? Against your better judgement you decide to follow them into the woods near your home. Entering a forest clearing your are surprised to see a sparkling centaur with long waving purple locks. The snap of a twig alerts her and she spins around startled. You gaze into her eyes and she stares back. &Are you lost youngling?& Mesmerized by the dust seeming to swirl around her you can not reply. She merely smiles and pulls out a small box and hands it to you. You look down at the box and look up to say thank you but there is nothing but glittering dust.

Celestial Centau
r

I never listen to my better judgement. I'd say it was a problem, but my better judgement never wants to have any fun. Also...sparkles. Yay <3
>w> Sexy pink bunny nao? And I see you recieve an anon from Celestial Centaur. She's been qute active though she's a new anon. o 3o

Shameless Nerd

Banshee Cupcake

Valentine's this year was the first event I was aware of anons, so I never have any idea if they're new or not...unless I start stalking them xD It was a nice letter. There are a lot of talented writers on Gaia.

Well...tight pants and a bikini top would be sexy, no?

Bloodthirsty Lover

24,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Minty Andee

yum_cupcake Thank you for the luck, and kinky is fine, I haven't the single problem with that XD yum_cupcake

Vesraen

yum_cupcake She explained it very welcome XD yum_cupcake

Cuddly Sweetheart

Yay Easter thread is up! I'm slow to notice. I'm just making a quick pop in, I need to get a little sleep before work. I should be by more tomorrow.

SilentVex's Queen

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
Minty Andee
Banshee Cupcake

Valentine's this year was the first event I was aware of anons, so I never have any idea if they're new or not...unless I start stalking them xD It was a nice letter. There are a lot of talented writers on Gaia.

Well...tight pants and a bikini top would be sexy, no?
Si. I've only known about anons since Pie Hard. XD Celestial is quite cute though. I wonder if she has a mule account for it? I'd like to know what her writer imagines her as.

Bloodthirsty Lover

24,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Banshee Cupcake
xXBlack-rosepetals94Xx
Banshee Cupcake
xXBlack-rosepetals94Xx

Hey, at least you didn't check under her bed and in your closet for Break from Pandora Hearts to see if he was creeping on you. *nervous giggle*

yum_cupcake *shutters* I've only read the first book on Pandora Hearts and I can tell that he's a bit of a creeper. If it was the Cheshire Cat I'd be fine =w= Or even the Undertaker from Kuroshituji yum_cupcake

Shameless Nerd

xXBlack-rosepetals94Xx

You're welcome! And it's always good to come across another appreciator of all things kinky.

Gypsy_Kt

Ha ha...we were slow to get it up...or rather I was. ^ ^; Have a pleasant nap!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff