Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gawker

The Frightened Mermaid
A soft ballad drifts over the breeze of the cool night air, laced with both mystery and joy. Curious as to the nature of the song, as well as to whom might be singing it, you decide to follow the melody to find its source.

After several minutes of wandering, you find your way to a nearby lake. There, on the edge of the dock, you find your answer in the form of a creature you had thought to only be a myth. A mermaid sits there, singing her ballad into the moonlight.

Stunned, you watch her for a few moments, before moving closer. Suddenly she whirls, her eyes wide in fright.

&O-o-oh! P-p-please don't...please don't come a-a-any closer!& She eyes you nervously before carefully tossing something at your feet. She stammers another plea to keep her location secret before diving under the water's surface.
How can we love...

Don't worry miss! We'll keep your location safe! [/nod nod]
Just uh...one more song please? [/blushes]

...If we have no heart?

Tipsy Gawker

Tohru Honda
she puts a box down in front of you guys and she smiles her eyes lighten with happiness again once only showed pain she whispers must pick up people easy with the way you are
she smiles and walks off
How can we love...

[/blushes and scratches back of head] If only so Tohru-chan. Not a lot of women like men giving out pick up poems and such.

...If we have no heart?

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
You are awesome. I forgot what you gave me though. I'm pretty sure I kept it.

Tipsy Gawker

kefkadragon
You are awesome. I forgot what you gave me though. I'm pretty sure I kept it.
How can we love...

Hehehe, thank you.

...If we have no heart?

Tipsy Gawker

How can we love...

Oi! Who hates us so much they down-voted us?
; o; Must be a girl we flirted with. Or guy. Or Grunny.
; ^; Can't they complain on here before randomly doing that?

...If we have no heart?
-smiles- is that so well women need to look for who they are and not what they look like

Tipsy Gawker

How can we love...

Well....I guess we should be sending more sweeter poems than what we have been giving out. [/pouts]
First impressions are a big deal apparently.

...If we have no heart?
Buson n Bashou
How can we love...

Well....I guess we should be sending more sweeter poems than what we have been giving out. [/pouts]
First impressions are a big deal apparently.

...If we have no heart?

yes but sometimes there not

Tipsy Gawker

_Tohru-Honda_136
How can we love...

Hmph. This whole event has been a gimmie gimmie gimmick.
We really do try to make others happy, and you're one of them. But you're also one of the few that acknowledge us. ; o;
Are people ashamed they got anon'd by two flirtatious Team Rocket members?

...If we have no heart?
Buson n Bashou
_Tohru-Honda_136
How can we love...

Hmph. This whole event has been a gimmie gimmie gimmick.
We really do try to make others happy, and you're one of them. But you're also one of the few that acknowledge us. ; o;
Are people ashamed they got anon'd by two flirtatious Team Rocket members?

...If we have no heart?

maybe they are and yes people should not be so needy i like to gift back or be nice or both most both for me

Tipsy Gawker

_Tohru-Honda_136
maybe they are and yes people should not be so needy i like to gift back or be nice or both most both for me
How can we love...

= ^= [/hugs] Well spoken, Tohru-chan.

...If we have no heart?
Buson n Bashou
_Tohru-Honda_136
How can we love...

= ^= [/hugs] Well spoken, Tohru-chan.

...If we have no heart?

-hugs back and smiles-

Timid Sweetheart

"O-one more song..?" The mermaid tilts her head and pauses for a moment before nodding her head.

"V-very well. For your silence I shall s-sing you o-one more s-song." She hesitates only a moment before granting the request of one last song.

Tipsy Gawker

The Sweet Poffin Girl
You see a blue haired girl walking towards you both
with two boxes,
she handed them both to you with a smile.
Then she skipped away happy.
You both see a note attached that said,
&Happy Easter this is for you!&
You two open the box to find...
A sweet poffin!
How can we love...

[/drools] We shall share it with grace and mannerism. [/nod nod] Thank you very much!

...If we have no heart?

Tipsy Gawker

Frightened Mermaid Anon
"O-one more song..?" The mermaid tilts her head and pauses for a moment before nodding her head.

"V-very well. For your silence I shall s-sing you o-one more s-song." She hesitates only a moment before granting the request of one last song.
How can we love...

Ah, you are the Angel that dwells in Earth's waters. Our ears could listen to your voice for all eternity!

...If we have no heart?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces