Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
Yeah...me too.

He scratches his cheek.

I, um, maybe...
It's up to you. I just thought you might want to celebrate this. *gives a slight shrug* Whatever makes you happy. *nods*

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
I guess...I mean...I dunno really. There's really not much time left in the event or anything, so um, it might have to wait for the next one.

He shrugs as well.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
I guess...I mean...I dunno really. There's really not much time left in the event or anything, so um, it might have to wait for the next one.

He shrugs as well.
It doesn't have to be during an event, silly. *bats at one of his ears gently* But I can understand wanting to do something during an event.

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
Well, y-yeah, I know that.

He chuckles.

We just really don't get out much unless there's an event goin'. So that's just the best time to do stuff for us.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
Well, y-yeah, I know that.

He chuckles.

We just really don't get out much unless there's an event goin'. So that's just the best time to do stuff for us.
Fair enough. Not that my say counts in this, but I just want you guys to have something nice in celebration of what has happened.

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
No, it does. And I-I would like to have something like that too, I'm just not really good at any of this stuff and I don't know when we should celebrate or what we should do...

He runs out of breath.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
No, it does. And I-I would like to have something like that too, I'm just not really good at any of this stuff and I don't know when we should celebrate or what we should do...

He runs out of breath.
Kyu, it's okay Shinji. *hugs him and pets his ears trying to help him calm down* I'm sure we can all figure something out and it will be just right for you two. Okay? *smiles up at him*

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
He returns her hug and his nerves begin to settle.

Yeah. You're r-right...

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Quote:
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

We are sorry to inform you that you pet waffle has died of a mild head cold brought on by some experimental blue ice cream flavors. We hope you are completely confused by now and suggest that you do not try to remember what happened because our mind reprogramming team should have already finished reprogramming. Please accept this untested antidote to the mild head cold you should be experiencing in a few seconds. I am required to thank you for your years of voluntary experimentation and that your retirement check will be coming in the mail each month with the balance of __5$__ to inadequately pay for future medical bills and waffle replacements. Don't mind the cameras in your house they are there for your own safety.

Your employer,
Mr. Bronze
Um...thank you...? I think? I don't remember ever working for you, though. An' tryin' to remember just gives me an awful headache...

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
He returns her hug and his nerves begin to settle.

Yeah. You're r-right...
*sighs in relief seeing he seems calmer* I can be at times. What's a food you like? Maybe you can have some of each of your favorite foods.

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
Well...I like ramen...

He scratches his head.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
Well...I like ramen...

He scratches his head.
Okay good then maybe you can have ramen and pancakes for dessert. *giggles* Sounds like an interesting meal. Feeling a bit more calm now? *pets his ears some more*

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
He chuckles.

Yeah, that does sound pretty interesting.

He nods.

Yeah...I'm all right.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Anon Shinji
He chuckles.

Yeah, that does sound pretty interesting.

He nods.

Yeah...I'm all right.
Oh maybe I can get Keirei and we can make it and set up a nice place for you two to eat. Then we'llhide in the closet and video tape the whole thing leave you both to enjoy a nice meal alone. *looks all excited at the thought* That's good. *nods*

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
He blushes furiously.

Oh, uh, I wouldn't want to put you both through that much trouble, really. And there's so much time to think about these things...

He appears to be getting a bit nervous again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff