Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Well...the event's almost over now, an' I still got stuff I wanna say.

He scratches the side of his neck.

I want to thank the other anons for all their hard work. An' all the users for their continuing support.

He picks at a loose thread on the sleeve of his coat.

I especially want to thank Akihiko, who's been puttin' up with all my crap for a whole year now. He's stubborn and hard-headed...but I guess the same could be said about me when it all comes down to it.

He shrugs.

So anyway...yeah. Guess that's just about everything. If anyone has anything they wanna add, go for it. I'm gonna hang out here a while.

Dapper Conversationalist

I would like to add my thanks too. Met some pretty awesome people this time around 3nodding

Anon Akihiko's Husband

lucyinthesky64
I would like to add my thanks too. Met some pretty awesome people this time around 3nodding
That's good. I didn't get to really get out a whole lot this time, so I didn't meet too many new people, but I got to catch up with some old friends an' acquaintances.

Dapper Conversationalist

Anon Shinji
lucyinthesky64
That's good. I didn't get to really get out a whole lot this time, so I didn't meet too many new people, but I got to catch up with some old friends an' acquaintances.

That's always fun too! Saw some friends from the Halloween event myself heart

Anon Akihiko's Husband

lucyinthesky64
Anon Shinji
lucyinthesky64

That's always fun too! Saw some friends from the Halloween event myself heart
Yeah? Hope they're all doin' well. Halloween was a pretty long time ago now.

He chuckles.

Anon Shinji's Husband

Oh hey there Shinji.. was wondering where you got to.. Seem to have an innate sense for when your saying things about me.

-chuckles quietly-

Regardless to not spending a lot of time anoning on my anonversery. Or much in any event for that matter. heh. I did have a lot of fun this year as well as talking to all my friends made from events past even more to the other anons.

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Anon Akihiko
Oh hey there Shinji.. was wondering where you got to.. Seem to have an innate sense for when your saying things about me.

-chuckles quietly-

Regardless to not spending a lot of time anoning on my anonversery. Or much in any event for that matter. heh. I did have a lot of fun this year as well as talking to all my friends made from events past even more to the other anons.
Heh, well, I ain't all that hard to find. An' with those ears you're sportin' now, I'm sure you don't miss a beat in any conversation. But, uh, I can't say much since I'm sportin' the same ears.

He laughs.

Anyway, we've both been a little busy. It can't be helped, y'know. But I'm glad it's been a good year for ya. Someone should bake ya a cake or somethin'. Someone other than me.

Anon Shinji's Husband

Anon Shinji
Heh, well, I ain't all that hard to find. An' with those ears you're sportin' now, I'm sure you don't miss a beat in any conversation. But, uh, I can't say much since I'm sportin' the same ears.

He laughs.

Anyway, we've both been a little busy. It can't be helped, y'know. But I'm glad it's been a good year for ya. Someone should bake ya a cake or somethin'. Someone other than me.

Ears equal Shinji-dar? Probably or I'm just so used to you that I know when your talking about it and then how to find you.. Though for awhile there it seemed like you were I don't know avoiding me...?

But.. you know I don't like many sweets.

-Tugs on one of his ears int thought to them-

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Anon Akihiko

Ears equal Shinji-dar? Probably or I'm just so used to you that I know when your talking about it and then how to find you.. Though for awhile there it seemed like you were I don't know avoiding me...?

But.. you know I don't like many sweets.

-Tugs on one of his ears int thought to them-
That could just as easily be it too. You've always been damn near impossible to hide from.

He scratches his cheek.

Oh, um, well...not exactly avoiding you...just, uh, had my hands full with a few things. You know how it is.

He laughs nervously.

Maybe a carrot cake, then, considering the circumstances?

Anon Akihiko's Husband

Oh, um, thanks for the message, Demon Kin...

He adjusts the collar on his coat, feeling a bit uncomfortable at the moment.

Anon Shinji's Husband

Anon Shinji
That could just as easily be it too. You've always been damn near impossible to hide from.

He scratches his cheek.

Oh, um, well...not exactly avoiding you...just, uh, had my hands full with a few things. You know how it is.

He laughs nervously.

Maybe a carrot cake, then, considering the circumstances?

Remembering the pie event, there?

-laughs amused, good times regardless of hunting him down and keeping him from eating anymore of them-

Oh well that's true, busy and such as well.. But that might not be to bad, carrots are good though.

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
I also want to thank all the anons, you are amazing people. I had all kinds of awesome messages and some beautiful items. But more than anything, I want to thank everyone who took the time out of their day to send me something, whether it was something small with a quick "Happy Easter" Or something expensive with an elaborate story, poem, or picture, I appreciate it all. And I appreciate every anon out there, those that sent me something and those that didn't.
heart Thank you for making Gaia a brighter place! heart

Greedy Hunter

Anon Shinji
Oh, um, thanks for the message, Demon Kin...

He adjusts the collar on his coat, feeling a bit uncomfortable at the moment.

The story had a coded message. If you figure out what it is, I will not take your soul.

Actually, there is no coded message. I will take you soul no matter what.

Cuddly Sweetheart

*peeks in* Shinji and Aki in one place. It's been so long. Hey you two! This sort of reminds me of a year ago.

Anon Shinji's Husband

Gypsy_Kt
*peeks in* Shinji and Aki in one place. It's been so long. Hey you two! This sort of reminds me of a year ago.

Oh hey there Gypsy. Pretty much long time no talk in one place that isn't in pm or status.

-laughs quietly, letting go of his ear finally-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces