Welcome to Gaia! ::

class of 2011: what are you thinking about for after graduation?

Straight into the workforce 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
Military 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
Community college 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
4-year college 0.37313432835821 37.3% [ 25 ]
Oh hell I don't know 0.14925373134328 14.9% [ 10 ]
Something else 0.029850746268657 3.0% [ 2 ]
I'm not class of 2011 0.26865671641791 26.9% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Talk to me! Where are you looking? What are you thinking of studying? What's important to you in a college? What are you going to write about in your essay?

I know it seems early to be thinking about some of this stuff, but trust me, the earlier you get excited about your applications and your next four years, the better off you'll be!

(I got in everywhere I applied, including the top 10 university at which I'm a rising senior, and I like talking about college admissions and shopping and stuff more than is healthy. This may become a sort of awkward advice thread.)

IRL Noob

I really dont know.. College is a lot for me to think about, since my family is pressuring me into going, but my grades aren't fantastic.. I'm artistic.. in a way.. so I may go to college for graphic design and english stuff.. probably psycology too, that's what I'm interested in. (:

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
My application website doesn't open until October or November. So there's no rush. I have no idea on programs. That will be my summer project.
i no college is going 2 be fun hey
man im just getting college doe here rofl
lol funnny i cant wait 2 go 2 college
i hear its fun
and most people go partying at college exclaim question
xxGroovyGalxx
I really dont know.. College is a lot for me to think about, since my family is pressuring me into going, but my grades aren't fantastic.. I'm artistic.. in a way.. so I may go to college for graphic design and english stuff.. probably psycology too, that's what I'm interested in. (:
Hey, I'm a psych major. (:

Are you thinking of going first to community college and transferring?
and most people go partying at college exclaim question i luv partying ha ha lol i cant wait 2 go 2 college yep yep lolz
PurpleMoonCharm
My application website doesn't open until October or November. So there's no rush. I have no idea on programs. That will be my summer project.
I spent a lot of my junior-senior summer visiting schools. It was kinda fun. xD I loved thinking about where I'd end up. It's a real ego boost.
wats sup hey lol
i luv america go talet random exclaim exclaim
xxlolzxxcutest
and most people go partying at college exclaim question
yeah, most do. I don't. d:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items