Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
rofl
I don't think anyone believes...
Oh c'mon EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE ONLY REASON 2012 EXISTS IS BECAUSE THE MAYANS RAN OUT OF SPACE ON THE CALENDAR.

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Legacy_Pacific
Oh c'mon EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE ONLY REASON 2012 EXISTS IS BECAUSE THE MAYANS RAN OUT OF SPACE ON THE CALENDAR.

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The only reason the whole conspiracy of 2012 is such a big deal is so Hollywood could make money. They myan's probably just got lazy, and didn't feel like finishing the calender.

Celebrating Tycoon

Doubt about that 2012 thing. Life would be too kind to let me die like that before it fcks me up for a few more years.

Dedicated Lunatic

20,950 Points
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Misosoupwitheggplant
Hey, I'll bet you one hundred dollars that the world won't end. That way, you can make some quick money in 2012 for me, perhaps. Sounds like a good deal to me. :3

if you lose how does the other person get the money.. LOL

Dedicated Lunatic

20,950 Points
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Legacy_Pacific

actually Nostradamus predicted this one as well
although i don't believe any of this
Feel bad 4 them? i respect ur beliefs but u actually believe that crap? wow. this famous psychic says it will end in 2025. oh,well.

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Gin Rin
I swear to god, you people can't understand humor. neutral

Even I've made this joke before.

Seriously. I'm laughing at everyone who took this seriously. This joke is kinda old. I even mock my sisters saying they'll never grad now.

It's sad that people are so quick to believe the OP is serious.

Dapper Lunatic

Tryna Lia
Gin Rin

Seriously. I'm laughing at everyone who took this seriously. This joke is kinda old. I even mock my sisters saying they'll never grad now.

I love the reappearance of just about every myth and falsehood about the Mayan calender and how it relates to 2012 though. Good times!

Conveniently, my college is switching over to the semester system in 2013. Only they won't be! Lawl! whee

sweatdrop

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Gin Rin
Tryna Lia
Gin Rin

I love the reappearance of just about every myth and falsehood about the Mayan calender and how it relates to 2012 though. Good times!

Conveniently, my college is switching over to the semester system in 2013. Only they won't be! Lawl! whee

sweatdrop

Rofl. ;D

I must admit, I'm a little disappointed myself. I'm slated to grad from uni in 2014. Now I won't. Maybe I should just blow my money away since I won't last past 2012. Crazy end of the world party on campus, eh?
damn lol that would suck if ur about to get payed a mili and the whole worlds gonna end lol
Also why would they make the moive when they don't know if it gonna end like that?!

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
x-Ambiee
Also why would they make the moive when they don't know if it gonna end like that?!

Excuse to go crazy with apocalyptic graphics. 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces