8,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I swear to god, you people can't understand humor. neutral

Even I've made this joke before.

Phantom

Your Own Personal Hell
Feel sorry for me? You feel sorry for me? I feel sorry for you because you actually believe that bull s**t. You poor simpleton.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Yes, but we also don't have to worry about college, paying taxes, etc.
you are so stupid
they predicted the world would end millions of thimes, yet here i am!

4,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
it's worse for 2012 cuz the world is ending 5 months before they graduate razz
oh well razz
Just because some ancient civilization didn't finish a friggin' calendar, the people had to be hasty and put a date on the end of the world!
Alot of my friends are joining the masses that believe in that "2012 armageddon" stuff.
But, i'll leave them to that stupid belief. A friend of mine showed me a site saying what is probable to happen in THAT day... AND IT SAID THE SKY WOULD TURN PURPLE!!! PURPLE!?!???? Please...
MorganBoyett
Haha. So stupid if you believe that. i wonder what the count is on how many times people thought the world was gonna end and how many times it didn't happen....

dude i no rite? there were so many dates ..time has passed..and nothing happened lol
Paradox Requiem
j reece
it can even end in 80 trillion years xd

Not quite. Our sun only has about 5 billion years left in it.

It will then expand, swallowing Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars, before turning into a white dwarf.

lol oh yahh nvm xd ur rite
Carter Sakai
I agree with the people who say that the world WON'T end. I'm Catholic, so I believe that the world will end when God wants it to end. Or when the sun expands and eats up the entire solar system, whichever one comes first.
yup i agree with you..i believe its God's choice when the world will end no one knows
so sad. crying
LeonaLoir
crying You guys don't get to graduate cause the world's ending. crying

And everyone else graduating on or after 2012!

I feel soo bad! You guys don't get to graduate!

lmao i was saying that too xD haha
And here lies another person that believes in this. Even if the world were to end what is the point in letting people know? It'll end and that'll be it.

Even if you beleive that it won't end. Then you'll still be here.

So what's the point in worrying about it?

~le sigh~
i dont belive in 2012 ..
for more details can check the video

video

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas