Welcome to Gaia! ::

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
3nodding hi i heard glee was really good, and everyone i know that watches it really likes it. i have been told to watch before but i wanted to see what the people of gaia thought lol soo should i
yea glee is REALLY good! but, it only appeals to some people, so try it! Btw, it's a bit inappropriate XD

Hello friends!
I want to invite you all to play with me at GP Latale Online - GamesPirate.com.

If you want to join me in this great game, or you want to join one of the other games that GamesPirate.com has,
please click on the following links:
Main Site: http://gamespirate.com
Forums: http://forum.gamespirate.com
Game Site: http://latale.gamespirate.com

Note:
This message was provided by "GP Latale" to be used in our advertising system.
We take no responsibility for the misuse of this system.
It's kinda like High school musical but less gay.

But yeah, I would recommend you watch it. biggrin

Hilarious Genius

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
you should totally watch it! i went to my cousins house and i didn't even know what was happening in the beginning, but later i was laughing CRAZY! it's hillarious!
You should definatly watch it! I love the show! My aunt suggested it to me since she does the wordrobe and my whole family watches it. One of my uncles even really likes the show. Lol don't know why but he likes Sue, she is the cheerleeding coach.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
It's not a bad show, just incredibly, INCREDIBLY overrated. I'd recommend it.

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
YES!!! you should definitely watch gLee
it is an interesting show for me and my friends
yesyesyesyes.
it is amazing.
heart

5,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yes watch Glee biggrin ! I got all my employees at work to watch it LOL! Now they are all hooked! Plus all the guests come watch it as well, ha, ha, ha! So yes, Glee is SUPER AWESOME!
yes you totally should watch glee its amazing ^^
You simply must. It's fabulous.

5,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Who is you're favorite character? biggrin
idk it porbably suck

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
its a really great show! and trust me, this is coming from somebody super selective about what they watch. im not one of those high school musical people or anything like that. im more of a dark musical or really old musicals (like the 1940s) kinda person. but glee is awesome. its a mix of a ton of drama (another thing im not usually into), humor, GOOD music, great screenplay and relate able characters. i wouldnt just start halfway through though, i would find a friend with the season dvd and watch it from the beginning.

5,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
Ya I totally love the show and I would DEFINETLY recommend that you watch it. What I like about it is that its not unrealistic because the things that happen in Glee, could actually happen in high school. Like the drama between being popular and not, realtionship issues, being in clubs, etc. Its like a high school musical but don't worry, it's not as gay as that. The acting and singing in Glee is AMAZING in my opinion and the character roles are great too. Everybody has a different opinion on Glee but try to watch it because you never know, you might turn out to be a Gleek fan like me!!!! mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff