Welcome to Gaia! ::

I kinda think Quinn is a whore cuz she had sex with Puck wen she was with Finn... Isn't that trashy???
On the other hand, she's completely in love with Puck, and nobody has the right to call someone a whore for sleeping with the person they're crazy for.

Wait until you're mature enough for a relationship before you call a girl a whore.
less_than_angelic
Wait until you're mature enough for a relationship before you call a girl a whore.
Puck got her drunk in order to convince her to cheat on Fin.
That would make Puck a sleaze, not Quinn a slut.
No, I think she's a whore because she knew it wasn't his baby and wasn't planning on telling him.
i honestly don't think Quinn's a whore
As much as I hated her at the beginning for being such a b***h
I quite like her now, she's really pretty & she looks like she really loves puck
when rachael sang "Gives you Hell" and she was adorable touching Puck's hair
in the background it was sweet.
thought it was bad it was saying it was Finn's baby
ldiot Savant
No, I think she's a whore because she knew it wasn't his baby and wasn't planning on telling him.

Technically that makes her a liar, not a whore.
quinn is not a whore... point blank. she is just a high school girl who makes mistakes and actually owns up to it... smile
Quinn isn't a whore... because atleast whore's make money.
She's just a slut. :3
Bluevirtue
Quinn isn't a whore... because atleast whore's make money.
She's just a slut. :3

She felt fat one day and had unprotected sex with Puck after she got drunk one day. REALLY stupid mistake, but just that. Stuff happens, so I don't think she's a whore or a slut.
Do you even know what a whore is???

She can't be a whore if she only had sex with Puck ONE TIME. She hasn't had sex with him since she got preggo. Santanna and Britney are the ones that have no prob sleeping with guys.
fat chicks
ldiot Savant

Technically that makes her a liar, not a whore.

I know, I just like calling her a whore. :)

She's actually one of my favorites now but I just do not like her.
yes we all know. but somehow being preggers totally changed her :/
Kariston
She felt fat one day and had unprotected sex with Puck after she got drunk one day. REALLY stupid mistake, but just that. Stuff happens, so I don't think she's a whore or a slut.
she only did it once lol its not she slept with the whole high school like Sentana seems to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff