Welcome to Gaia! ::

I didnt mean in a technical way, i just meant that it was a real whore-ish thing to do. Not telling Finn that the baby was Puck's??? I just was calling her a whore to call her a whore!!!!! emo
Emo-GothGirlxxoo
I didnt mean in a technical way, i just meant that it was a real whore-ish thing to do. Not telling Finn that the baby was Puck's??? I just was calling her a whore to call her a whore!!!!! emo

xxxxxxxx______________________________ . . .
xxxxxxxxrevisited//

Not a good reason. Being a liar isn't the same as being a whore.
less_than_angelic
On the other hand, she's completely in love with Puck, and nobody has the right to call someone a whore for sleeping with the person they're crazy for.

Wait until you're mature enough for a relationship before you call a girl a whore.
As I previously said in one topic...

Quote:
I've never seen her act slutty. Never seen her dress slutty. You can argue that sleeping with Puck makes her a slut, but (as someone has already mentioned) she was intoxicated. Heck, she was/is president of the Celibacy Club for crying out loud neutral

Does her intimacy with Finn make her a slut? If that's so, then everybody that makes out with their boyfriends can be considered a whore.
Being a cheerleader =/= slut. To say otherwise is just ignorant and stereotypical of you.

ldiot Savant
fat chicks
ldiot Savant
No, I think she's a whore because she knew it wasn't his baby and wasn't planning on telling him.

Technically that makes her a liar, not a whore.

I know, I just like calling her a whore. :)

She's actually one of my favorites now but I just do not like her.

Well... Okay. But don't expect people not to call you out for that,
BUMP dramallama
BUMP dramallama
xxStellaLUNA
ldiot Savant
fat chicks
ldiot Savant
No, I think she's a whore because she knew it wasn't his baby and wasn't planning on telling him.

Technically that makes her a liar, not a whore.

I know, I just like calling her a whore. :)

She's actually one of my favorites now but I just do not like her.

Well... Okay. But don't expect people not to call you out for that,

I was expecting it and if you cared to see my response, I didn't mind being called out.

Not to be rude, but please do not reply to this anymore.
Facebook spam is annoying as it is, I don't need Gaia spamming me too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff