Welcome to Gaia! ::

SinisterStrings
User Image

fav member biggrin whats his name??? if anyone knows please

I love Riker's Keep Calm and Warble on shirt. Someone on tumblr made it for him.

Curt Mega (Nick) got one too!

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

garra_eyes
axisofsymmetry
xP E E P_S H O Wx

User Image

This, fellow gleeks, is what I like to call the "Friends Grasp." Notice that their fingers are not intertwined, like the majority of proper couple hand-holding is done.

I play the BLASPHEMY card and insist they immediately break up until their mentalities about being in a relationship are corrected.

This has been a public service announcement, sponsored by axisofsymmetry.

I have a different take on it.

This, fellow gleeks, is what I like to call the "You're Not Alone And I'll Always Be Here For You Grasp." Notice the parallel between the hand holding following Pav's funeral and the hand holding following Kurt's mom's funeral. (and in case you have forgotten it, Blaine so kindly reminds the audience of it with his kind of weird comment to Kurt about it) The way Blaine holds out his hand and the way Kurt takes it directly parallel the way Burt held out his hand and the way baby Kurt took it.

The hand holding isn't a "Let us frolic through the daisies and proclaim our love!" moment. It's a moment where Kurt is feeling sad about things he has lost, and Blaine is reminding him that he's there for Kurt and he'll always have him. Something as simple as holding hands means the world to Kurt, it's all because of his dad holding his hand after his mother's funeral. (Also note that Klaine's relationship is currently framed by two hand holding scenes. The first was when Kurt met Blaine on the stairs and he took Kurt's hand and ran down the halls in slow motion.)

I play the Their Relationship Is So Damn Deep card and insist they love each other forever and ever and get married.

This has been a copy cat post, sponsored by garra_eyes. wink

I love you.

Also, I want one of those shirts!
Baha. Just bought one of those shirts. cool
User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

garra_eyes
axisofsymmetry
xP E E P_S H O Wx

User Image

This, fellow gleeks, is what I like to call the "Friends Grasp." Notice that their fingers are not intertwined, like the majority of proper couple hand-holding is done.

I play the BLASPHEMY card and insist they immediately break up until their mentalities about being in a relationship are corrected.

This, fellow gleeks, is what I like to call the "You're Not Alone And I'll Always Be Here For You Grasp." Notice the parallel between the hand holding following Pav's funeral and the hand holding following Kurt's mom's funeral. (and in case you have forgotten it, Blaine so kindly reminds the audience of it with his kind of weird comment to Kurt about it) The way Blaine holds out his hand and the way Kurt takes it directly parallel the way Burt held out his hand and the way baby Kurt took it.

The hand holding isn't a "Let us frolic through the daisies and proclaim our love!" moment. It's a moment where Kurt is feeling sad about things he has lost, and Blaine is reminding him that he's there for Kurt and he'll always have him. Something as simple as holding hands means the world to Kurt, it's all because of his dad holding his hand after his mother's funeral. (Also note that Klaine's relationship is currently framed by two hand holding scenes. The first was when Kurt met Blaine on the stairs and he took Kurt's hand and ran down the halls in slow motion.)

I play the Their Relationship Is So Damn Deep card and insist they love each other forever and ever and get married.

I completely agree with you garra_eyes!
garra_eyes
axisofsymmetry
xP E E P_S H O Wx

User Image

Aha. Well played, sir. *applauds*
*bows*
Thank you. Thank you.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to continue to jam to this AWESOME crazy Supernatural/Mario Brothers sound clip I found on tumblr. (This song pretty much made my night)

But before I go, one more pic for the Klaine Train.

User Image

whee

(Also axis, I found an adorable karomel comic on tumblr the other day, and I was going to post it here, but I lost it. emo Forgive me?)

Wheezing Fatcat

Just thought I'd post that amazingly sweet kiss one more time...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blac Magik

I never get over the fact that this kiss looks so different when it's flipped or turned.

I seriously have like 10 klaine kiss gifs that are all different saved on my compy. XD
I have the two kisses
then I have the kiss flipped (like above)
rotated 90 degrees
rotated 270 degrees
zoomed in
really zoomed in
black and white
backwards
etc.

And none of them ever get old. Ever.
I think I might do a master post of all the kliss gifs... But I'll have to upload them on photobucket first.

Wheezing Fatcat

garra_eyes
Blac Magik

I never get over the fact that this kiss looks so different when it's flipped or turned.

I seriously have like 10 klaine kiss gifs that are all different saved on my compy. XD
I have the two kisses
rotated 90 degrees
rotated 270 degrees
zoomed in
really zoomed in
black and white
backwards
etc.

I think I might do a master post of all the kliss gifs... But I'll have to upload them on photobucket first.

Haha, glad I'm not the only one.

Dapper Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
garra_eyes

I have the two kisses
rotated 90 degrees
rotated 270 degrees
zoomed in
really zoomed in
black and white
backwards
etc.

YES OH GOD YES PLEASE.
Koneko Kanashimi
garra_eyes

I have the two kisses
rotated 90 degrees
rotated 270 degrees
zoomed in
really zoomed in
black and white
backwards
etc.

YES OH GOD YES PLEASE.

Well it just so happens that I have the really zoomed in gif on photobucket already, so I actually can post that one for you.

User Image

Also, here's the 90 degree rotated one.

User Image

But those are the only gifs I have other than the ones I've already posted. The master post of klisses is coming though. Maybe tomorrow... Maybe later. My roommate is getting married this weekend, so things for the next several days are going to be super busy around here and I don't know when I'll get a chance to post them. But by next week they'll be up. Promise.
garra_eyes
*bows*
Thank you. Thank you.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to continue to jam to this AWESOME crazy Supernatural/Mario Brothers sound clip I found on tumblr. (This song pretty much made my night)

But before I go, one more pic for the Klaine Train.

whee

(Also axis, I found an adorable karomel comic on tumblr the other day, and I was going to post it here, but I lost it. emo Forgive me?)

Forgiven.
But, um...you should send me that sound clip.
It seems like it would be amazing.

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Random Observation as a former Theatre Kid that notices insignificant things in the background that no one else really seems to pay attention to:

SO MUCH LOVE for Kurt's HANDS during the kiss. How the one that stays resting on the table when Blaine plants the first kiss on him...it opens in that little rush of OMGexcitement as he realizes he's really getting kissed. Then the drop of the other hand that rested on Blaine's face as it ends...how it hits the table with a dumbfounded thud in those final seconds of afterglow.

THAT IS GOOD ACTING. BECAUSE IT IS NOT ACTING. It's being in the moment. It's BEING. And that is why I love this show. Because the actors are insanely talented. And it totally makes me miss doing theatre. <3
Ahri Dragon
Random Observation as a former Theatre Kid that notices insignificant things in the background that no one else really seems to pay attention to:

SO MUCH LOVE for Kurt's HANDS during the kiss. How the one that stays resting on the table when Blaine plants the first kiss on him...it opens in that little rush of OMGexcitement as he realizes he's really getting kissed. Then the drop of the other hand that rested on Blaine's face as it ends...how it hits the table with a dumbfounded thud in those final seconds of afterglow.

THAT IS GOOD ACTING. BECAUSE IT IS NOT ACTING. It's being in the moment. It's BEING. And that is why I love this show. Because the actors are insanely talented. And it totally makes me miss doing theatre. <3

I know, isn't that amazing! Just every little thing about this kiss stole my heart. There are actually page long analyses of this kiss on tumblr. lol.

Another interesting thing about the kiss that I didn't actually notice until I saw the close up gif is that Kurt's eyes open right when Blaine kisses him, like he's surprised and is just trying to see Blaine to make sure this is really happening, before he closes his eyes and leans into the kiss to return it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff