Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am SO EXCITED for tonight's episode. Gwyneth Paltrow is back, and her and Will do the tango at some point, and hook up too. I'm a 100% pure Wemma fan, but I just love the character Holly Holiday, so I'm a little bit on her side.
But then again, John Staimos is gonna' be there to ruin everything. (If you haven't figured it out already, I don't like him very much. xD)
User Image
User Image
User Image
PROOF. (Chris is in the last one). ;D

Witty Warrior

aww, i love uncle jesse, dds <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

UGH!

-Plops on a couch-
I can get used to this..

7,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
What time dose it come on tonight?? sorry very tired from work and cant find the t.v. guide.

Witty Warrior

SinisterStrings
What time dose it come on tonight?? sorry very tired from work and cant find the t.v. guide.
8PM :3

7,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Zero_unit Kouya
SinisterStrings
8PM :3
ty smile I saw it on time
OH.
MY.
GOD.
TONIGHT'S EPISODE.
Well. In case people haven't seen it, I won't give too much away, but DAMN, I love Holly. And Matthew singing in falsetto was...funny. xD He and Gwyneth's voices sounded exactly the same, which was a little strange, I'll admit--but I still loved it.
I wish I could say more, but I don't want to give anything away to the people who haven't seen it yet. D:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Ok, I won't be able to see it until more hours passes, buit can someone tell me if there is something about blaine klaine in this chapter??(can send me pm's if you don´t want post it in the thread wink )

Witty Warrior

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amazing cap of Kurt's face from the sex talk with Burt scene.
Oh Kurt you kill me crying

This is Kurt's reaction to when Burt said something along the lines of 'Don't throw yourself around, because you matter.'

It's so sad to me that he looks like he doesn't quite believe it ):
    Landslide was so sad~ Here are some caps: (I also thought Naya looked really pretty here.)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sorry it's six, not five. v.v"

Witty Warrior

Cosmic Dance
    Landslide was so sad~ Here are some caps: (I also thought Naya looked really pretty here.)

User Image

Sorry it's six, not five. v.v"
Naya was gorgeous this epi crying
I felt so sorry for Santana in last night's epi. Even though at first I yelled at the TV 'You don't have tear ducts!'

Witty Warrior

Some Brittana from last nights epi /tear

User Image

User Image

User Image
Brittany's post its say 'I ♥ Santana' awwww

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash