Welcome to Gaia! ::

garra_eyes
xP E E P_S H O Wx
User Image
Please, please, PLEASE let this be a Klaine kiss.

This is actually an old cap. It's from Special Education (at the end when Kurt calls Blaine to help him with Pav).

However, SPOILERS IN WHITE >>> Apparently set extras have said there's going to be Klaine handholding and hugging tonight, and possibly a Klaine kiss in Born This Way. ^^ And I mean, obviously these spoilers should be taken with a grain of salt. Or, you know, a bucket of salt, but still. I'm so excited for the next couple of episodes!

Damn. No idea how I missed that.
OH MY GOD, REALLY?! Suddenly I am WAY excited to watch this episode. Too bad My curiosity got the best of me. I'll copy you and do the "Spoilers in White" thing ----> On the Glee wiki, which uses all kinds of sources and has never been wrong since I've looked at it, it said that Kurt would be returning to McKinley with Blaine possibly following, because Glee ended the contract with the Warblers. It also says who will be singing what, with a Klaine hug at the end of their duet. Kurt will also be singing a solo. Jesse won't be back (I think) and Sunshine MAY be making an appearance.
Dear Everybody,
KLAINEKISSKLAINEKISSKLAINEKISSKLAINEKISSKLAINEKISSKLAINEKISS

That is all.

7,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Lucie-Saurus
User Image
This went str8 to my profile =3
SinisterStrings
The Lucie-Saurus
User Image

B]
It should creep me out how fast we damn fans are.

But with this scene, I don't give a ********! <3
Where the hell is Garra? I thought she'd be here first XD
The Lucie-Saurus
User Image

I am saving this on my PSP right now. Then it can be there forever and ever and ever.
xP E E P_S H O Wx
The Lucie-Saurus
User Image

I am saving this on my PSP right now. Then it can be there forever and ever and ever.

<3
The Lucie-Saurus
xP E E P_S H O Wx
The Lucie-Saurus
User Image

<3

I actually have a ridiculous amount of Klaine pictures on my PSP. It's like an obsession. When it finally happened this episode I was yelling and fist pumping and squealing like a little girl. (I'm 16) My sister and parents were yelling at me because I was making so much noise. xD
The Lucie-Saurus
User Image

This just went on my profile and to my friend on facebook. She is impressed with the gaian peoples speed.
Hinoiri [Darkest One]
The Lucie-Saurus
User Image

This just went on my profile and to my friend on facebook. She is impressed with the gaian peoples speed.

Hahaha. If I were her, I'd be ******** out.

xP E E P_S H O Wx
I actually have a ridiculous amount of Klaine pictures on my PSP. It's like an obsession. When it finally happened this episode I was yelling and fist pumping and squealing like a little girl. (I'm 16) My sister and parents were yelling at me because I was making so much noise. xD

Oh dude, don't worry. I'm none less "mature" than you are.
If I could, I'd make a scrapbook.
No no, that was just a joke.
But I would steal Kurt and Blaine and lock them in a room, then force them to reenact EVERY. ********. EPISODE.

Teehee. o///o

7,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The Lucie-Saurus
Oh dude, don't worry. I'm none less "mature" than you are.
If I could, I'd make a scrapbook.
No no, that was just a joke.
But I would steal Kurt and Blaine and lock them in a room, then force them to reenact EVERY. ********. EPISODE.

Teehee. o///o

I would do the same, except make them reenact with a TON more Klaine. 'Cause seriously, it's about time that pairing got some lovin'.
Now I lie in wait for Wemma. Even though now I'm majorly conflicted because I'm a huge Holister (Holly/Will. I'm clever. ;D) fan, too. D:

7,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Lucie-Saurus
SinisterStrings
The Lucie-Saurus
User Image

B]
It should creep me out how fast we damn fans are.

But with this scene, I don't give a ********! <3
to be honest the moment Darren moved in for a kiss, I flew to the com to find a gif right away XDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff