Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Glee is terrible???

YES!!!! 0.40540540540541 40.5% [ 30 ]
NO!!..... (im one of those gleeks) 0.59459459459459 59.5% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

everyone has different opinions .-. and some people might like glee because of those attributes that you pointed out, not cus its a "fad" not everyone likes something cus other ppl like it. yes you do have your opinion and thats fine but this forum i would imagine is mostly for fans of glee, and if you don't like the show or if you don't wanna watch it then don't :/ don't waste your time watching it if you think its such a dumb show with "horrible acting/plots and bad singing"
Frostt22

You no like show? Then,
User Image
Kloob
Shihen Tenshi
Kloob
Shihen Tenshi
Kloob
Compared to many other shows out there, Glee is not all that bad. I just recently got into it and have just finished season two, and I haven't seen any of season three yet, sadly.

Though the acting is bad, I think the singing for the most part is not bad at all.

Though, everybody is entitled to their opinions.

I got into it after I heard Rumour Has It/ Someone Like You. Love the Troubletones!
They did those two Adele songs? I only remember it when they did Turning Tables or whatever by her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_uchIyNIvc Haven't heard the Turning Tables, they also did Rolling In The Deep.
I remember Rolling in the Deep now that I think about it, it was when they had the benefit "Night of Neglect" was the episode title I believe.

No, it was Prom Queen, describing Rachel's now-broken relationship.

6,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I've never watched glee is it really that bad?

6,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kloob
XII_Angel_Good_Girl_xoxo
I've never watched glee is it really that bad?
It's not really that bad. Some of the acting is bad, but personally, I think it is intentionally done like that.
oh ok maybe ill watch or maybe i won't idk

Heart Consumer

I am so relieved that you came up with legitimate reasons. You are totally allowed to NOT like Glee! I just loathe people who come in here and post random Glee hate threads and end up taking up space for those who have real reasons to be here. Whew...long sentence.

Ladykiller

Frostt22
honestly how do people like the show? the acting is terribe, majority of the songs and singing SUCKS, the story plot is not interesting in the slightest but people seem to like it simply because its been made a new fad by tv.... any thoughts on opinions i wish to see who else agrees that this show is the stupidist thing around. If you come here to call me a troll i am calling you out to be a troll yourself for coming into MY anti glee post and trolling about my statement & question.
roll of 100=free item but must show me proof. ninja ninja ninja burning_eyes ninja ninja

BUT OMG GLEE IS LIEK DA BESTEST SHOWWWW 4EVAAAA. TROLOLOLOL.

Btw, "roll of 100" doesn't even make sense. How are we supposed to win? :c
Doesn't matter though, you're probably giving out cheap starter items anyway. dnw.

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
Frostt22
honestly how do people like the show? the acting is terribe, majority of the songs and singing SUCKS, the story plot is not interesting in the slightest but people seem to like it simply because its been made a new fad by tv.... any thoughts on opinions i wish to see who else agrees that this show is the stupidist thing around. If you come here to call me a troll i am calling you out to be a troll yourself for coming into MY anti glee post and trolling about my statement & question.
roll of 100=free item but must show me proof. ninja ninja ninja burning_eyes ninja ninja
glee is the best thing ever!!! heart heart
Kloob
Shihen Tenshi
Kloob
Shihen Tenshi
Kloob
They did those two Adele songs? I only remember it when they did Turning Tables or whatever by her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_uchIyNIvc Haven't heard the Turning Tables, they also did Rolling In The Deep.
I remember Rolling in the Deep now that I think about it, it was when they had the benefit "Night of Neglect" was the episode title I believe.

No, it was Prom Queen, describing Rachel's now-broken relationship.
No, I meant when they did turning tables. They did Turning Tables in the episode titled "Night of Neglect"

Oh. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces