Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was anyone else disappointed by last nights episode? I love Glee so much but last nights new episode just seemed to create far more questions than answer. And since when is Will a cheater? That really threw me off.

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Gah, I completely agree. I hated that they tried to stuff so much drama into one episode. The drama in the first few episodes felt natural, but in this it seemed very forced and all over the place. :/ What threw me off the most was how quickly everyone seemed to get over each other. Really, Rachel and Finn break up and she's magically in love with some other guy the next day? Seriously? -_-

Sparkly Noob

I agree about Will! I mean, he is so kind hearted and the cheating on Emma part had nothing to do with anything else in the episode in my opinion!
I dont think the episode was a disapointment, i enjoyed it. but i think it did open more questions than answers... and was it just me or did Quinn look not as pregnant as she was before??
I sort of agree. I'm ecstatic its back but sigh too much in one episode. I am glad though that Rachel rejected Finn. Its going to get interesting, with Finn now trying to win Rachel lol. The cheerios are even funnier and I have to say Sue is even more of a b***h and I love her even more lol.

0_Kanna_Chan_0's Husbando

Omnipresent Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Agreed. Not happy with the relationships and non-relationships currently. Things should go back to the way they are.

And where the Hell was Curt that episode?! D;< Totally expected him to pop up and be all, "told you women suck, Finnnn~ //lisp lisp gay."

Lonely Phantom

11,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
Too much focus on the main two couples....a little plot diversity would have been nice.

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Will a cheater? neutral Not cool. His love life is a mess right now.
I loved the Hello duet and the intro of the new guy but she got over Finn kind of fast but she can do better but not with the enemy. :/ sweatdrop
kelly pendragon
I agree about Will! I mean, he is so kind hearted and the cheating on Emma part had nothing to do with anything else in the episode in my opinion!
I dont think the episode was a disapointment, i enjoyed it. but i think it did open more questions than answers... and was it just me or did Quinn look not as pregnant as she was before??

Plus I don't even think Quinn had any lines! And Kurt only had two which was really disappointing to me because he's my absolute favorite.

Greedy Noob

yeah. It was a disapointment. Will, eeh. I don't like him anymore. it was pretty boring and predictable, all the hype about nothing.
princess28385
Will a cheater? neutral Not cool. His love life is a mess right now.
I loved the Hello duet and the intro of the new guy but she got over Finn kind of fast but she can do better but not with the enemy. :/ sweatdrop

She's not over him at all...

She's on rebound. biggrin

While Jesse is using her, she is using him. :B

Hygenic Raider

6,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Arrg! I'm so mad at Will! But other than that I loved the episode, I can't wait for the rest of the season!
What is Glee supposed 2 b about the first episode i saw ever was last nites.
I almost started 2 cry 4 some reason i m an emtional person

If u wana talk wit me message me bout wat Glee is supposed 2 b about. Plz i want 2 know. Thanks
Sexy Babygirl Rodriguez
What is Glee supposed 2 b about the first episode i saw ever was last nites.
I almost started 2 cry 4 some reason i m an emtional person

If u wana talk wit me message me bout wat Glee is supposed 2 b about. Plz i want 2 know. Thanks

heart WOW
I think Will's cheating was to show how he isn't ready to start a new relationship. It's too soon after he left his wife and he needs to adjust to that change before he makes any new commitments.
sacricolist
I think Will's cheating was to show how he isn't ready to start a new relationship. It's too soon after he left his wife and he needs to adjust to that change before he makes any new commitments.

Apologies to just randomly popping in, but I actually agree with you on that.

It was more or less to me a way to show his insecurity about his love life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff