Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Everyone!

Sam here, and I've been feeling a little bored lately. So why not hit me up some questions and I'll do my best to answer them? Don't be shy, I promise I won't bite. (:
Your lips aren't big enough to be Sam. scream
User Image
Not a question but I just thought I'd pop in to tell you that I think you and Mercedes make a lovely couple! But if you hurt her, then you'll have me to deal with.
Kiku-Lei

C-coach Roz?? What are you doing on here? Uhh, I thought I quit the swim team already. You're not here to recruit me are you?
lejazzhot_kurthummel
Not a question but I just thought I'd pop in to tell you that I think you and Mercedes make a lovely couple! But if you hurt her, then you'll have me to deal with.

That's means a lot coming from you, Kurt. Thank's, and I hope everything's cool with you and Blaine. (=
Trust me Kurt, I will never hurt her. I'm in love with Mercedes.
Sam tis I
lejazzhot_kurthummel

That's means a lot coming from you, Kurt. Thank's, and I hope everything's cool with you and Blaine. (=
Trust me Kurt, I will never hurt her. I'm in love with Mercedes.

Of course it is...it's always cool.

And I will trust you, just you make that girl happy and she'll do the same for you.
lejazzhot_kurthummel

Of course it is...it's always cool.

And I will trust you, just you make that girl happy and she'll do the same for you.

...Does this "on your mind" thing have something to do with...Blaine? You don't seem as preppy as you use to when you talk about him.

Yeah, of course I will, and she's made me happy ever since we got back together.
Sam tis I

...Does this "on your mind" thing have something to do with...Blaine? You don't seem as preppy as you use to when you talk about him.

Yeah, of course I will, and she's made me happy ever since we got back together.

Sort of. That's only one little part of it though. Well, I suppose it's more then a little but that's my own fault.

I'm glad for you both. Really.
lejazzhot_kurthummel

...Uh, What did you do exactly? I haven't seen Blaine that often either, but don't shoot yourself down.
Sam tis I
lejazzhot_kurthummel

...Uh, What did you do exactly? I haven't seen Blaine that often either, but don't shoot yourself down.

It's a long story and even he doesn't know yet.
lejazzhot_kurthummel

This sounds like your guilt is eating you from the inside out. Want to start from the beginning, or...?
Your lips
How many tubes of chap stick do you go threw?
Sam tis I
lejazzhot_kurthummel

This sounds like your guilt is eating you from the inside out. Want to start from the beginning, or...?

Well...first things first I do care about Blaine, I do, it just...didn't grow into what I hoped it would. It didn't distract me enough.

And basically...I'm in love with someone else and I know he doesn't feel that way back. He made it perfectly clear he's straight. And I should be over him by now but I just...can't. And it's stupid.
lejazzhot_kurthummel

He is your first boyfriend, right? From my experience, first's are usually just that. First experiences. It's not a bad thing to feel that way.

Oh hey, It's not stupid at all.You can't choose who you fall in love with. And as curious as I am now, I won't ask who the lucky dude is, alright? (=
Dapper Song Bird

Uh...Is this another one of those "fat lips" jokes?
...about five chap sticks a month

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces