Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sam tis I
Hey Everyone!

Sam here, and I've been feeling a little bored lately. So why not hit me up some questions and I'll do my best to answer them? Don't be shy, I promise I won't bite. (:
well hey
Sam tis I

There's plenty of fish in the sea, you'll catch a good reel one day. You're a great guy Kurt, anyone would be lucky to have you. wink

We're gonna miss all of you guys too! Next year sectionals, you guy's better come!

Here's hoping I actually have feelings for him. Or maybe I'll get lucky with the guy I like now...doubtful.

Oh don't worry, definitely going to at least try to come back and see you guys.
Rachel Babra Berry

Hey Rachel, how's the New York planning going for ya and Finn? Have you guys picked out a wedding date yet?
lejazzhot_kurthummel

You"ll never know if you don't try, Kurt.

Maybe we'll end up wooing the crowd even more next year, who knows? Heheh.
Kaitill

Whoa, were you in the crowd? Maybe I can jog my memory for someone that looks like you. Thank's, we really put a lot of effort into this. "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" was Mr. Shue's choice I think, and yeah, pretty awesome.

Trust me, sometimes it does drive me crazy, but I've been visiting them over the weekends at any chance I can get. One time I had to pry my little sister, Stacey from my leg.
Sam tis I

You"ll never know if you don't try, Kurt.

Maybe we'll end up wooing the crowd even more next year, who knows? Heheh.

Trust me when I say you wouldn't be saying that if you knew who it was. But don't worry, it's not you.

Without me? I doubt it. But I'm sure you guys will do pretty well.
lejazzhot_kurthummel

I had a feeling it wasn't me from the beginning, but how do you know what my reaction would be? I might just surprise you, Kurt.

Is that a challenge I hear? Battle of Karaoke I say.
thanks for the support
Sam tis I

I had a feeling it wasn't me from the beginning, but how do you know what my reaction would be? I might just surprise you, Kurt.

Is that a challenge I hear? Battle of Karaoke I say.
thanks for the support

Because I have no hope so I can hardly see you encouraging me. Especially with the situation he's in. He's straight, he's engaged, he's Finn Hudson. Where would I stand a chance?

You're on.
lejazzhot_kurthummel

...Umm, I honestly don't know what to say, but again...I'm not that surprised.
how long exactly?

Karaoke battle along with movie night then? I'll get a fake trophy or something to prove who the winner is.
Sam tis I

...Umm, I honestly don't know what to say, but again...I'm not that surprised.
how long exactly?

Karaoke battle along with movie night then? I'll get a fake trophy or something to prove who the winner is.

I'm curious about why you're not surprised. Freshman year. But it only started to grow sophomore year. We fought and here i am.

Sounds good.

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sam tis I
Rachel Babra Berry

Hey Rachel, how's the New York planning going for ya and Finn? Have you guys picked out a wedding date yet?
its good
Rachel Babra Berry

Whoa, Rachel Berry speechless for once? Is the world coming to an end? (:

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sam tis I
Rachel Babra Berry

Whoa, Rachel Berry speechless for once? Is the world coming to an end? (:
=) a speechless Rachel berry is what people want... -covers mouth-
lejazzhot_kurthummel

Well...Fi- He seem's like the kind of guy any girl or guy in your case, could fall for. He's just sort of likeabe I guess.
That long...? God, that must be painful...
Rachel Babra Berry

But that...that's not the real you. Even though it's kind of hard to admit, I kinda liked the Rachel who would go on and on about something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff