VAMPIRES SHALL CAST THEM OFF :B 1 100.0% [ 254 ]
Total Votes:[ 254 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 >

Ophiuchus
PeWeP.
Ophiuchus
briggens_x
Instrumental
Since the stores are probally empty, I would steal some guns (sniper,shotgun,magnum). Then I would look around for some hatchets or machetis or somethen. Then I would find high ground since they would hae trouble climbing. Finally I will shoot away. mrgreen
yay! whee
why risk your life shooting zombies? Hole up in safety and wait for the problem to rectify itself. By all means defend yourself, but don't go hunting them.

if you've read the
zombie survival
guide, you would know
that waiting out a zombie
infestation, would be
completely pointless
as they would have
devoured the majority
of all living things.
leaving the chances
of them haulting
there onsalaught
alomost 0%
but yes,
hunting them
will lead to death

Well, it depends on the theory.
Some think Zombies can starve to death. Others think they do into a form of hibernation until fresh food disturbs their slumber. Others insist they don't starve, but have unending hunger.
Any way, fortification will prolong your lifespan.

indeed it will.
i was just saying
that trying to wait
it out could
possibly be futile.
RichardSimmonsLovesCake
Ophiuchus
RichardSimmonsLovesCake
Ophiuchus
My plan is to hole up in the Morrisons store. If the Zombie attack happens at night, the store's shutters are down and a solitary door is left unlocked sometimes If it's locked, take a shimmy up to the second storey (zombies can't climb) and in through the canteen window.
The doors are anti-chav kickproof types. The windows are metal barred double glazed anti-shatter windows, with automatic shutters, same goes for the main entrances to the building.
If it's during the day, we gotta get the shutters down quick. The duty manager has the key.
Once in there, we can hold out fine.
This time of year, we have a lot of compost and we always sell bleaches and suchlike. We can manufacture explosives to use against any invaders, barricade the kickdoors with flour pallets (heavier than a ******** car!)
and then live off of the supply of food and drink in the store.
The store also sells gardening supplies, the departments of the store becoming retrofitted into a herbonics bay to grow what we need to replennish our stocks.
We also have medical supplies, power tools, and other things of that nature.
Can hold out for MONTHS in there with the supplies.
Also, we have an emergency backup generator in case the power grid is cut off.

You have thought about this before havent ya. o__O
3nodding I got a gameplan. My ex used to tell me "there will never be a Zombie attack", but that's what they say in the films. Before the Zombie attack.
So I made a SURVIVAL PLAN that doesn't involve wandering around unprotected and weighed down by firearms.

come n rescue me plzz
We have a storm warning today and its gonna be pretty hardcore, so im gonna be in my basement for a while. ]=
Take a look around your area at nightfall. Look for the most secure locations.
PeWeP.
Ophiuchus
PeWeP.
Ophiuchus
briggens_x
Instrumental
Since the stores are probally empty, I would steal some guns (sniper,shotgun,magnum). Then I would look around for some hatchets or machetis or somethen. Then I would find high ground since they would hae trouble climbing. Finally I will shoot away. mrgreen
yay! whee
why risk your life shooting zombies? Hole up in safety and wait for the problem to rectify itself. By all means defend yourself, but don't go hunting them.

if you've read the
zombie survival
guide, you would know
infestation, would be
completely pointless
as they would have
devoured the majority
of all living things.
leaving the chances
of them haulting
there onsalaught
alomost 0%
but yes,
hunting them
will lead to death

Some think Zombies can starve to death. Others think they do into a form of hibernation until fresh food disturbs their slumber. Others insist they don't starve, but have unending hunger.

indeed it will.
i was just saying
that trying to wait
it out could
possibly be futile.

no chance of survival? ]=
I'd thriller dance.
cool
PeWeP.
Ophiuchus
PeWeP.
Ophiuchus
briggens_x
Instrumental
yay! whee

if you've read the
zombie survival
guide, you would know
infestation, would be
completely pointless
as they would have
devoured the majority
of all living things.
leaving the chances
of them haulting
there onsalaught
alomost 0%
but yes,
hunting them
will lead to death

indeed it will.
i was just saying
that trying to wait
it out could
possibly be futile.

It is true that many efforts in a Zombie attack are futile. But fortifying and arming yourselves, then waiting until the Zombies make the first move should PROLONG your lifespan more than wandering a street with a pistol.
RichardSimmonsLovesCake
PeWeP.
Ophiuchus
PeWeP.
Ophiuchus

if you've read the
zombie survival
guide, you would know
infestation, would be
completely pointless
as they would have
devoured the majority
of all living things.
leaving the chances
of them haulting
there onsalaught
alomost 0%
but yes,
hunting them
will lead to death

indeed it will.
i was just saying
that trying to wait
it out could
possibly be futile.

that is a large possibilty
as the infestation may last
so long that you just
might run out of
supplies that are absolutely
neccesary for life,
such as water and food.
where is this zombie survival guide
I'd get the broom, b***h. mad
PeWeP.
RichardSimmonsLovesCake
PeWeP.
Ophiuchus
PeWeP.
Ophiuchus

if you've read the
zombie survival
guide, you would know
infestation, would be
completely pointless
as they would have
devoured the majority
of all living things.
leaving the chances
of them haulting
there onsalaught
alomost 0%
but yes,
hunting them
will lead to death

indeed it will.
i was just saying
that trying to wait
it out could
possibly be futile.

so long that you just
might run out of
neccesary for life,
such as water and food.
Please notice my plan illustrates growing food.
As mentioned, we already have lots of compost, space, lighting and heating.
It will be possible to grow plants from the seeds and items in the produce department.
Ophiuchus
RichardSimmonsLovesCake
Ophiuchus
RichardSimmonsLovesCake
Ophiuchus
My plan is to hole up in the Morrisons store. If the Zombie attack happens at night, the store's shutters are down and a solitary door is left unlocked sometimes If it's locked, take a shimmy up to the second storey (zombies can't climb) and in through the canteen window.
The doors are anti-chav kickproof types. The windows are metal barred double glazed anti-shatter windows, with automatic shutters, same goes for the main entrances to the building.
If it's during the day, we gotta get the shutters down quick. The duty manager has the key.
Once in there, we can hold out fine.
This time of year, we have a lot of compost and we always sell bleaches and suchlike. We can manufacture explosives to use against any invaders, barricade the kickdoors with flour pallets (heavier than a ******** car!)
and then live off of the supply of food and drink in the store.
The store also sells gardening supplies, the departments of the store becoming retrofitted into a herbonics bay to grow what we need to replennish our stocks.
We also have medical supplies, power tools, and other things of that nature.
Can hold out for MONTHS in there with the supplies.
Also, we have an emergency backup generator in case the power grid is cut off.

You have thought about this before havent ya. o__O
3nodding I got a gameplan. My ex used to tell me "there will never be a Zombie attack", but that's what they say in the films. Before the Zombie attack.
So I made a SURVIVAL PLAN that doesn't involve wandering around unprotected and weighed down by firearms.

come n rescue me plzz
We have a storm warning today and its gonna be pretty hardcore, so im gonna be in my basement for a while. ]=
Take a look around your area at nightfall. Look for the most secure locations.

The old people home XD
I mean if they WERE turned into zombies i could easily dispose of them. =o
plus they got a basement with supplies down there.
Ophiuchus
PeWeP.
RichardSimmonsLovesCake
PeWeP.
Ophiuchus

indeed it will.
i was just saying
that trying to wait
it out could
possibly be futile.

so long that you just
might run out of
neccesary for life,
such as water and food.
It will be possible to grow plants from the seeds and items in the produce department.

well your not the only
one being ravaged
by wave after wave
of the living dead.
mrgreen
I'd fortafy(sp?) my house. them what I'd do next depends on if they are the slow walking 'Brraaaaiiinnnsss..' zombies or acctually smart ones.

Smart: Guns, Grenades, etc.
or
Stupid: open a can of wup-@$$ with a sword.

then I torch them.

Etheir way: they die and i laff my head off.
PeWeP.
Ophiuchus
PeWeP.
RichardSimmonsLovesCake
PeWeP.
Ophiuchus

indeed it will.
i was just saying
that trying to wait
it out could
possibly be futile.

so long that you just
might run out of
neccesary for life,
such as water and food.

well your not the only
one being ravaged
by wave after wave
of the living dead.
mrgreen
Anyone IN the building shares the work, helps everything go clockwork. Anyone OUT the building is a Zombie. wink Quite simple, become a neutral nation with our borders sealed.
Ophiuchus
PeWeP.
Ophiuchus
PeWeP.
RichardSimmonsLovesCake

so long that you just
might run out of
neccesary for life,
such as water and food.

well your not the only
one being ravaged
by wave after wave
of the living dead.
mrgreen
Anyone IN the building shares the work, helps everything go clockwork. Anyone OUT the building is a Zombie. wink Quite simple, become a neutral nation with our borders sealed.

more people means
the less amount of
time that the fod will
last. i would chuck
the people who dont
work out to the zombies.
mad
lazy bastards
Step 1: Choose a hideout, best if in a very rural area, with no nearby cities or large communities.

Step 2: Call my dad and tell him to bring me some weaponry (my dad's really good with these kinds of things). Weapons of choice: samurai sword and any powerful semi-automatic firearm.

Step 3: Find a large vehicle, preferably a UPS truck, or maybe an RV, anything that can carry alot of passengers, and hotwire it if need be.

Step 4: Round up all the family members and friends I can think of, and take them to hideout mentioned in step 1.

Step 5: Arm the more powerful family members of the family with high power weapons and tell them to guard every opening of the hideout that the undead could possibly get through.

Step 6: Return to town and stock up on canned foods and water, anything edible that wont expire quickly, and return them to the hideout.

Step 7: If possible, inform the military of the invasion of the undead.

Step 8: Stock up on weaponry, anything from firearms to power tools, and ammunition. Grab anything that can blow some brains out or shatter a skull, or sever a head.

Step 9: Encourage surviving town members to fight back against the invasion of the undead.

Step 10: Fight off the undead the best you can, and wait for military assistance. If you couldn't get any military assistance, then you may be in trouble, especially if the invasion is widespread. Keep fighting and try to wait it out. It should be easier to wait out if it is not widespread.

Step 11: Dont stop fighting unless your killed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff