Welcome to Gaia! ::

x . [+ pOcKy +] . x
Our cheerleaders suck.
They just wave their arms around and yell out random letters.
Sounds like my high schools cheerleaders... but they get guys anyway... it's not even a sport... they are just cheering... WOW yay...... go team stare
umm... innocent a*****e question... Why, preytell, would you want to be a cheerleader??? confused
Dude if your team loses its because they just really suck, dont blame slutty cheerleaders, blame your talentless football team. And well if your cheer leaders are fat...deal with it, that should make things more interesting if one just happenss to fall on someone else domokun Cheer leaders suck anyway, i dont trust anyone that perky...just like i dont trust clowns evil
theres lots of fat cheerleaders in cheerleading movies
Im fat dude and when i look at the cheerleaders and there more like bones with skin attached to them dancing really bad and making bad cheers...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I WANNA BE A FAT CHEERLEADER!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We have this like 200 pound chick as a cheerleader
gonk and our schools skirts are like ASSMUCH
You can see her spanky sinking into her a**.
I'm sorry but fat chicks dont fly. So I dont see how
she can be tossed into the air or anything.
I wouldnt be a cheerleader if I was fat confused
I'd avoid that kind of attention.
The rest of the girls are all skinny little whores.
Only one is cool.

Hygienic Genius

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
Fat chearleaders should be systematicaly shot.
The entire point of cheerleading was to root on a team. I think that has kind of diminished, once people are commenting on their weight. D:
there's some overweight cheerleaders for my school they hold the girls up.... i guess they're good when it comes to strength
On cheerleading they throw people in the air. And fat people don't go up as much.
Flippyman
On cheerleading they throw people in the air. And fat people don't go up as much.

Actually, there are only one or two fliers per team...there need to be at least a few who can provide support to the fliers, and skin and bones chicks like the ones who seem to think they'd be great cheerleaders just because they're skanks, just cant give any base to propel the fliers.
It makes more sense for cheerleaders to be hot, the guys see them, they wanna ******** them, a lot of testosterone gets pumping, and they kick the s**t out of the other team. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff