Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's basically because they're represented in the media (most media) as being Dumb Blondes. Hello, "This Chicken of the sea tastes like Tuna" and various other variations on the theme. Like asians = nerds, African Americans = ****** homeboys, and Jews = Rich. It's a stereotype.
Multor
It's basically because they're represented in the media (most media) as being Dumb Blondes. Hello, "This Chicken of the sea tastes like Tuna" and various other variations on the theme. Like asians = nerds, African Americans = ****** homeboys, and Jews = Rich. It's a stereotype.

I remember that. XD
Blow Up Doll
Rentable Love
kururusoucho
Rentable Love
kururusoucho

I see, I see xD!
I'm lighten my hair a bit. I'm more of a brunette ( a light, light brown) since I have alot of french in my DNA. *points to sig* ^^ ah, yes. I can't prove any point even if I'm male since I'm not really blonde-blonde natrually. Oh well.

Tis okai.Boys can dye thear hairs blond.
I have no problem with that.
I was blonde for few months myself.
And then i was green,blue,pink and orange haired.
>>;;

I tried blue once two summers ago. That was really a fun experience *_*

I liked pink,green and red faze x3
but sky blue is teh secks 3nodding

I wish I actually had enough confedence to do that... D: Doesn't people staring at you get on your nerves?

You just have to be yourself. It sucks, yeah-- and most of the time it hurts. But I'd rather be who I am openly, then pretend to be someone I'm not to blend in and not be hurt. ^^ You should try it, even for a while.

People stare when I walk down the street holding hands affectionately with my boyfriend. O_o I don't give a crap.
`Wahidum
thank jessica simpson.
kururusoucho
Blow Up Doll
Rentable Love
kururusoucho
Rentable Love
kururusoucho

I see, I see xD!
I'm lighten my hair a bit. I'm more of a brunette ( a light, light brown) since I have alot of french in my DNA. *points to sig* ^^ ah, yes. I can't prove any point even if I'm male since I'm not really blonde-blonde natrually. Oh well.

Tis okai.Boys can dye thear hairs blond.
I have no problem with that.
I was blonde for few months myself.
And then i was green,blue,pink and orange haired.
>>;;

I tried blue once two summers ago. That was really a fun experience *_*

I liked pink,green and red faze x3
but sky blue is teh secks 3nodding

I wish I actually had enough confedence to do that... D: Doesn't people staring at you get on your nerves?

You just have to be yourself. It sucks, yeah-- and most of the time it hurts. But I'd rather be who I am openly, then pretend to be someone I'm not to blend in and not be hurt. ^^ You should try it, even for a while.

People stare when I walk down the street holding hands affectionately with my boyfriend. O_o I don't give a crap.

But I can't talk much in public as it is. :"[
Blow Up Doll
kururusoucho
Blow Up Doll']

I wish I actually had enough confedence to do that... D: Doesn't people staring at you get on your ne
mufmxfrr:2="Blow Up Doll']

Aw, are you shy? My boyfriend has that issue ^^; I usually am the one to make the first moves with everything we do. I like shyness as a trait though. And you're not obligated to speak to people in public. I know I don't. *hates most people*
x-Gubblebum-x
`Wahidum
thank jessica simpson.
and paris hilton [mutter to self] god damn stupid whore [/mutter]
kururusoucho
Blow Up Doll
kururusoucho
Blow Up Doll']

I wish I actually had enough confedence to do that... D: Doesn't people staring at you get on your ne
mufmxfrr:3="Blow Up Doll']

Aw, are you shy? My boyfriend has that issue ^^; I usually am the one to make the first moves with everything we do. I like shyness as a trait though. And you're not obligated to speak to people in public. I know I don't. *hates most people*

Yes, really shy. I can't even look at people I don't know well enough... I get really freaked out when I go outside my house. It's gotten worse. DX
-Lustful.Indecency-
`Wahidum
thank jessica simpson.

Hunny, blonde jokes have existed far longer than Jessica Simpson has been famous.
talk2hand

-L.I-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i just felt like saying that because shes obese, discusting and retarded

bye
Blow Up Doll
Suffragette City
Who knows.
But I just looked at all of the friends I've had for the past 16 years of my life and none of them have been blonde. I don't know WHAT that means.

It means that you don't like me. cry

OH I'M SORRY DDDD:~~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas