Rentable Love
kururusoucho

*laughs* I say Duh. Sometimes. >.>;

But alot less often than the typical blonde, I'm sure. o-o;

>>
::scoots closer::
'Duh' for me!
x3

I don't say duh... o__O; I did in 1st grade though.... But all the kids did biggrin

x3
::writes down somethign to his black notebook::

You are officially not dumb blonde.
yay!

I'm stupid in other ways... ._.
kururusoucho

I see, I see xD!
I'm lighten my hair a bit. I'm more of a brunette ( a light, light brown) since I have alot of french in my DNA. *points to sig* ^^ ah, yes. I can't prove any point even if I'm male since I'm not really blonde-blonde natrually. Oh well.

Tis okai.Boys can dye thear hairs blond.
I have no problem with that.
I was blonde for few months myself.
And then i was green,blue,pink and orange haired.
>>;;
So What Happened
I'm blonde. I know I'm not the brightest cookie when it come to everyday things like not walking into doors, saying things properly, etc..

But I am also in gifted education. So it's partially true. biggrin

I agree.
Blow Up Doll

I'm stupid in other ways... ._.

Your posts didnt seem to be
=O

compareing to other blond girls that posted in the thread.
x3
Blow Up Doll
kururusoucho
Rentable Love
kururusoucho
Rentable Love

I see, I see xD!
I'm lighten my hair a bit. I'm more of a brunette ( a light, light brown) since I have alot of french in my DNA. *points to sig* ^^ ah, yes. I can't prove any point even if I'm male since I'm not really blonde-blonde natrually. Oh well.

Light light brown is really pretty! : / You shouldn't do that, everyone today seems to be bottle blondes. D:

Ah, thank you. My boyfriend is used to me as a blonde (since I've been doing it for a while.) My roots come in quick though xD It amuses me how it looks. Thanks for the compliment. Atleast I'm not trying to pretend I'm a natrual blonde to be 'sexy' or whatever like I see girls and guys doing for all the wrong reasons. x__x
Well i can enlighten you on why I personally think they are dumb. Ready? well the reason is that the dumbest people in my classes are blonde.
kururusoucho
Blow Up Doll
kururusoucho
Rentable Love
kururusoucho
Rentable Love

I see, I see xD!

Light light brown is really pretty! : / You shouldn't do that, everyone today seems to be bottle blondes. D:

Ah, thank you. My boyfriend is used to me as a blonde (since I've been doing it for a while.) My roots come in quick though xD It amuses me how it looks. Thanks for the compliment. Atleast I'm not trying to pretend I'm a natrual blonde to be 'sexy' or whatever like I see girls and guys doing for all the wrong reasons. x__x

How is yellowish hair sexy? D:
Rentable Love
kururusoucho

I see, I see xD!

>>;;

I tried blue once two summers ago. That was really a fun experience *_*
Who knows.
But I just looked at all of the friends I've had for the past 16 years of my life and none of them have been blonde. I don't know WHAT that means.
its because blondes say/do ditsy things at any time of the day.
Thats why.
I should know, I am one! gonk
Suffragette City
Who knows.
But I just looked at all of the friends I've had for the past 16 years of my life and none of them have been blonde. I don't know WHAT that means.

It means that you don't like me. cry
Because I always do something stupid. xd
kururusoucho
Rentable Love
kururusoucho

I see, I see xD!

>>;;

I liked pink,green and red faze x3
but sky blue is teh secks 3nodding
Rentable Love
kururusoucho
Rentable Love
kururusoucho

I see, I see xD!

>>;;

I wish I actually had enough confedence to do that... D: Doesn't people staring at you get on your nerves?
Rentable Love
kururusoucho
Rentable Love
kururusoucho

I see, I see xD!

>>;;

Blue is fun, until it washes out and turns aqua/seaweed X__x;

Also, it took me forever to get back to my natrual color. I had to cut my hair really short for a while til my roots came back in. And that sucked, alot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff