Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a vegetarian

yes 0.25373134328358 25.4% [ 17 ]
no 0.50746268656716 50.7% [ 34 ]
no, but i want to be one 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
this is stupid. i just want gold. 0.19402985074627 19.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Certain animals have been domesticated for centuries to be eaten. So..why not eat them?

What about fish? If a fish is stupid enough to bite on a hook, than I feel justified eating the stupid fish.

Then again there are some animals I think should not be used as food, simply because it isn't like we don't have alternatives, and those animals are only consumed so that people can say "I've eaten exotic food!"
I don't have a problem with it, but I do have a problem with people that strike down others BECAUSE they eat meat.
if we weren't supposed to eat animals, our bodies wouldn't run on their sweet, delicious flesh.

Gracious Raider

I will continue to eat my steaks, fillets, briskits, bacon, chops, deli slices, burgers, sausages, tenderloins ect.
It's great, I've tried it for one and a half years- but it proved difficult becuase I am living with my parents and I don't do the grocery. I'll probably go back once I move out. I practically always eat and cook vegetarian. I got kind of sick when I ate meat again for the first time. xD I slowly went back to eating fish.

I remember the first time I cheated on Vegetarianism, I had bacon. xD Bacon is great. ******** pigs are so god damn cute, little piggy wiggylets. The only reason why I like animals is because they're vunerble. Ironically, I wouldn't eat the non-vunerable ones like dino's or crocs because reptiles are tough and stringy and carnivore flesh isn't as good as vegetarian flesh, minus deer and sheep.
Anyways- pigs taste great. It would probably the only animal I could not kill myself but like to eat.
I am not going to say it is stupid, to do so would mean that I am stupid.

I dont know the entireties of vegetarianism, but I do know that there are valuable protiens and fats in meat that we all need.
I also know, that alot of vegatarians seem to have an odd orange color to them, or in the lack of orange they tend to be kinda pasty white.

I am not saying that isnt healthy I am just saying, they dont look too good sometimes.

On the other hand, if you want to stick to poulty and fish and rule out pork and read meat, that doesnt sound like a horrible idea.

In short, Im not all for vegatarianism, and I am defenately not agains ruling out red meat.

whatever.
[COTTON]CONDOM!
"I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat carrot sticks."

wahmbulance lol wahmbulance
i'm mostly vegetarian, but i eat fish and eggs (some people consider eggs to be meat...i'm not quite sure if i do, but i am certainly leaning that way). i've been this way for 3 years and i like it. i don't care about the animals though, i just don't like meat, and this way, i don't have to worry about there being weird hormones and other chemicals in stuff that i eat. i feel a little safer, i guess wink .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff