Are you a vegetarian

yes 0.25373134328358 25.4% [ 17 ]
no 0.50746268656716 50.7% [ 34 ]
no, but i want to be one 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
this is stupid. i just want gold. 0.19402985074627 19.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Kna-Shuen
I have no time for very pushy vegetarians. I'll treat them cordially, but I'll get pissy if they start whining about my eating habits. D:< I want my burger, so piss off with your tofu one!
But other than that, they're just fine with me. 3nodding But I like my meat, so I plan to continue eating it.
"I did not climb to the top of the foodchain to eat CARROTS. D:<"

I love tofu burgers....
Ponder~the~moment
My Cheshire Cat
Ponder~the~moment
I am vegetarian, and have been for 5 years, and I want to be vegan before I go to college. I feel that eating meat is wrong. Lets say, in your next life, maybe you will be a cow! Then, a stupid farmer will pick you up and ship you off to a cruel and brutal place, ALL FOR MONEY! How would u like that? Thats right, ya wouldnt...
PS-Being vegetarian makes you skinnier...

Actually that isn't true. Because vegetables and fruits have almost no fat in them. And calories from fat are primarily what your body uses to get energy. And like I said before, without us meat eaters, your precious cows would be extinct.

no they wouldnt...they cows would breed, and becomes more cows...

No neutral They would all be eaten because they cannot defend themselves. What are they gonna do? Moo the pack of wolves to death?
no, im not a vegetarian
I think it's up to the person but I personally enjoy eating meat.
My Cheshire Cat
Ponder~the~moment
My Cheshire Cat
Ponder~the~moment
I am vegetarian, and have been for 5 years, and I want to be vegan before I go to college. I feel that eating meat is wrong. Lets say, in your next life, maybe you will be a cow! Then, a stupid farmer will pick you up and ship you off to a cruel and brutal place, ALL FOR MONEY! How would u like that? Thats right, ya wouldnt...

Actually that isn't true. Because vegetables and fruits have almost no fat in them. And calories from fat are primarily what your body uses to get energy. And like I said before, without us meat eaters, your precious cows would be extinct.

No neutral They would all be eaten because they cannot defend themselves. What are they gonna do? Moo the pack of wolves to death?

no, farmers would keep and nurter them for money...
i dont know how vegans live.
i need my cheese.
and my eggs.
thats my life right there.
i can live on them.
cassiecurse
i need my cheese.
and my eggs.
i can live on them.

i was vegan for a year...it wasnt that bad....
Ponder~the~moment
cassiecurse
i need my cheese.
and my eggs.
i can live on them.

i was vegan for a year...it wasnt that bad....
i give you props for that. id cry. lol.
Ponder~the~moment
My Cheshire Cat
Ponder~the~moment
My Cheshire Cat
Ponder~the~moment

no, farmers would keep and nurter them for money...

If most people were vegetarians, no. They would not. Farmers would have nothing to do with cows or chickens. All they would do is tend to their gardens.
Jesus 2.0
I don't really eat meat a lot.

And when I do, its mostly chicken, or seafood.

On another note:
I asked a vegitarian if they ate animal crackers.
I found out two things: Yes, they do eat animal crackers, which is very ironic XD
And they hit really hard. D:<
rofl rofl rofl

Lonely Lunatic

I find the majority of people have no ******** clue what's going on or have any will to research, so I don't really like to talk to people about it.
`dagon
I find the majority of people have no ******** clue what's going on or have any will to research, so I don't really like to talk to people about it.
actually i have researched this. Tyvm.

Lonely Lunatic

cassiecurse
`dagon
actually i have researched this. Tyvm.

I didn't direct that comment at anyone in particular.

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
i am a vegetarian though my frends think i should eat meat because i am gothic i eat what i want to eat i dont care if you eat meat i dont care that i have a empty stomach most of the time so you shouldnt care if i dont eat meat
I think it's wrong to eat animals
I also think that meat tastes gross too =/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas