Welcome to Gaia! ::

I actually had a friend pop out of his suit one time. He had a tight suit, and he has a ******** anaconda in his pants. It was really funny, luckily it was just me, him, and his girlfriend.
T3h John
When you get out, crouch and pull your shorts from being tight on your skin then simply slip a hand in your pocket. to cover it all up. cool
User Image

LOL .. Uh yeah.. I don't think that's happening ty though
think of old nun v****a
works for me in every situation
Starch with Pasta
think of old nun v****a
works for me in every situation
User Image

HOLY CRAP.. That's it!.. Thank YOU SO MUCH

Embarassing questionz
Bumped Uglies
my friend's a lifeguard and watches the swim team every weekend. He says he's glad he has that long red bouie thing covering his lap.
User Image

>__>... Well.. What would You do under the circumstances mentioned?
what would I do? ********, just stay in the water. the waves would make it less obvious.
you tuck it in the waistband duh
Bumped Uglies
Embarassing questionz
Bumped Uglies
my friend's a lifeguard and watches the swim team every weekend. He says he's glad he has that long red bouie thing covering his lap.
User Image

>__>... Well.. What would You do under the circumstances mentioned?
what would I do? ********, just stay in the water. the waves would make it less obvious.
User Image

I mean When You have to get out of the pool surprised
The cold water will make it go down. unless your in a speedo and you feel sexy then your screwed >.< dramallama
yeah i rock speedo's so it looks like i rock boners all the time when i don't. and females aren't exactly lucky dependin on what they wear. you can see some nips

Friendly Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
hahaha! girls ARE lucky! lol! SUCKS 4 YOU!!
We went swimming today and my dad gets out of the pool and walks to our table with a boner hanging out of his trunks. The worst thing about it, I would have to say, was he walked proudly across the pool area for everyone to see. I AM SCARED FOR LIFE. :'( Girls dont have it great either. Whenever we get in the water, our things show through our shirt T-T
lol that'd be funny to see

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
eek If I was there with you, i'd go under water and do things. wink Very, very, naughty things... dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff