Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you do?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 > >>

i jog a mile in the morning and at night, and then go to the gym right after my morning jog. its the best way to start off my day im always so perky blaugh
Dance Dance Revolution and other exercise at home. 3nodding
itzy_bitzy_me
i jog a mile in the morning and at night, and then go to the gym right after my morning jog. its the best way to start off my day im always so perky blaugh
ill stick to my walking to the firdge excersisces
BuyShopSpend
itzy_bitzy_me

well i used to be in modeling and im so used to having to, that i actually enjoy it now, although i'd prefer the occasional trip to the fridge than my mile run
itzy_bitzy_me
BuyShopSpend
itzy_bitzy_me

well i used to be in modeling and im so used to having to, that i actually enjoy it now, although i'd prefer the occasional trip to the fridge than my mile run
i feel sorry for you......
I bike to everwhere I go!
BuyShopSpend
itzy_bitzy_me
BuyShopSpend
itzy_bitzy_me

i feel sorry for you......

hey at least i can eat now, when i was in modeling everytime i started to eat it was like people were coming out of nowhere, taking food from me and now i can eat in piece hehehehe, but i still exercise cuz i feel guilty

they brain washed me crying
dont exersise just to smite them..... im sure with some work we can get you to not exersise. why did you go into modeling any way????
um i run......workout somtimes sit ups and i dance i have a high motabolizim so i could eat what ever i want and not gain weight so i really dont need to work out but i do anyway it helps self of steam and keeps away deppresion.

Newbie Browser

7,525 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I get out my moms work out tapes and talk about how she could join in the work out fun. Then I do a 15 minute work out, all the time complaining about how tired I am and such. In the end I stop the tape and beg to go swimming. It seems to work.

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
You know, swimming is a really good exercise, it works out all the muscles!!!
KUNG FU!!!!

Newbie Browser

7,525 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I just like swimming because I get to dunk and throwing kids/friends into the pool. Pushing people in the water is so much fun.
Of course I have to let my little brothers do the same, but I don't mind falling in when pulling them in with me.
Umm, I do a lot of walking. And I watch what I eat. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces