Do you love Halloween?

Yes. 0.73333333333333 73.3% [ 88 ]
NOOO! 0.075 7.5% [ 9 ]
Goblin 0.19166666666667 19.2% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Muscular Cutie-Pie

Funny story:

Me, my sister, and little brother were out in the neighbor hood trick-or-treating and attempting to convince the people giving out candy we were in costume. We come to this house with these other people out and this white guy comes to the door and says cheerfully, " Oh wow! it looks like an all black orchestra out here!"

Everyone on the porch were black and wearing black clothes, my sister and I nearly choked trying not to laugh .
Vampire.
><
Just a plain stupid fake goth vampire.
D:

But this year I'm gonna be a torn up rag doll.
I'm gonna get a curly blonde wig with a bow, a cutsey little dress and shoes, and then I'm gonna stick yarn on my fingers and arms and stuff.
So I'll look like the dog got a hold of me.
cool
I was a pachuco....
Im a girl whee
User Image
last year i dressed up like this: User Image
the skirt and top was made out of black velvet, with a lace trim going all around the hemline of the skirt. the gloves we're made completly of black lace and the hat was purple. (i sewed the entire thing by hand.)
Every year I dress up as a Black Mage from the Final Fantasy series.
I have a kick-a** staff to go along with it also. Every year my costume gets better because I keep adding stuff to make my face less and less visible.
now u must aquier a taste for free-form jazz rofl rofl
my boyfriend is growing a mustache right now.
so this year he's going to be luigi.
and i'm going to be princess.
and my friend might be toad.
Rainbows= sex.

I didn't dress up because I'm cool.

<333.
I'll never get old enough to get tired of dressing up for Halloween.

This year I'm gunna do myself up as Ziggy Stardust. heart
last year me and my friend dressed up as gypsy. But I was a cheep holoween gypsy and she actually looked pretty good. My favorite part was the little bell anklet I borrowed from a friend

Beloved Raider

I was a robot for halloween a couple of years ago and I made the whole cotume myself out of boxes and tubing. then i spray painted it silver. it was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!
last year i went as a pixie my most loved creature!

This year i need to find a guy willing to dress up as Death in a tux and stuff and im gonna dress up as a dead girl in a wedding dress. Im going as deaths bride cause everyone that i know thinks its a good idea cause my s/n for everything but gaia is deathsbride
last year I dressed up with my two friends and we were the 3 little pigs and I was the crazy stick pig, our costumes were awesome.... lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff