Crap I'm lame.
I need some creativity.
]=<
I put on a tracksuit this year.
And said I was an athlete.
Ta-da!
Instant candy!
>w< <3
HAHA... just this past year I dressed up like a peice of cheese!!
My favorite ones I did are in the list below.
Note: Random Order.

1. Grim Reaper. Had a skull painted on my face. Never opened my mouth because the teeth were painted on my lips.

2. Garbage Can. Had an extra large size with a slot cut out in the front where my chest was. I had a garbage bag put around a hole with an "Insert Here" sign. That way, the candy would be in there with me. Genius.

3. Old Style Green Army Man Toy. I was painted totally green and had my friends drive me around in the trailer of a mower. They made sure to get me candy. One of the people refused because he didn't think I was real. So I pointed my airsoft gun at him and shot my friend in the back.

And last but not least,
5. Scarecrow. Did the whole Trailer thing except I stood on a step and hooked my arms over two hooks. Didn't hurt much and my friends got me candy once again. Scared the s**t out of people when they walked by. I would stand there, totally still until they walked by. I would quickly jump out right at them. Made one kid drop his bag.
betchya can't guess what I am every year.............and I get a s**t load of candy cuz I got a really big real sword
im 14, and i still trick-or-treat xd last year i was a jedi but this year i want to be somthing really wierd and stupid and trick-or-treat with my friends........stupidity and candy.........halloween rules............
Wobtar
My favorite ones I did are in the list below.
Note: Random Order.

1. Grim Reaper. Had a skull painted on my face. Never opened my mouth because the teeth were painted on my lips.

2. Garbage Can. Had an extra large size with a slot cut out in the front where my chest was. I had a garbage bag put around a hole with an "Insert Here" sign. That way, the candy would be in there with me. Genius.

3. Old Style Green Army Man Toy. I was painted totally green and had my friends drive me around in the trailer of a mower. They made sure to get me candy. One of the people refused because he didn't think I was real. So I pointed my airsoft gun at him and shot my friend in the back.

And last but not least,
5. Scarecrow. Did the whole Trailer thing except I stood on a step and hooked my arms over two hooks. Didn't hurt much and my friends got me candy once again. Scared the s**t out of people when they walked by. I would stand there, totally still until they walked by. I would quickly jump out right at them. Made one kid drop his bag.
wow, those are awesome!!! blaugh
I was the Cat in the Hat last year.

What a surprise.

x]

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
The Gender Confused Soul
I love Halloween. About almost every year I have an awesome costume.

Last year my two friends and I dressed up as the powerpuff girls 4laugh . I was Buttercup, and then my other two were bubbles and blossom. It was so cool.

So what were some of your favorite Halloween costumes.

P.S. I'ma BOY rofl !
well this is sad... I guess its true when my friend told me that halloween was the most commercialized holiday of the year (yes more than X-mas)

Dude...your costume is horrific! aya...
Last year, my friend and I just went through the costume store picking out random things.

We ended up getting capes, blow up guitars, face paint, buck teeth, and clown noses.
whee
I didn't go out last year. BUT LET ME TELL YOU, this year I am a princess and NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE GODAMMIT!!!!!!!!

I'll be the most prettiest princess you've ever seen. 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.French maid. ;D User Image
hem..... Does anybody here knw the true meaning and history of halloween?
Last year my gf and I went as Harry Potter and Hermione Granger
User Image
this year I think we might go as Squall and Rinoa

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out