Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Assailant

Myums
my room mate was looking over my shoulder and she says blue and black so its not a moniter issue
likle she doesnt see the gold at all
Ok, so, you know what I did? I turned my screen down to one notch brightness, right, and it still looked yellowish-gold. So, I squinted really hard, keeping the brightness at that lowest setting, and tilted my screen backwards so I'm almost looking at it laying flat, through my eyelashes, and when I did that, the gold lace parts definitely looked black. And the white stripes looked kind of like, it's backlit, so I can't tell if they're navy or charcoal.

Wife

OMG I JUST POSTED THIS TOO lmaooo

Feral Girl

pseudoephedrine overload
Myums
my room mate was looking over my shoulder and she says blue and black so its not a moniter issue
Ok, so, you know what I did? I turned my screen down to one notch brightness, right, and it still looked yellowish-gold. So, I squinted really hard, keeping the brightness at that lowest setting, and tilted my screen backwards so I'm almost looking at it laying flat, through my eyelashes, and when I did that, the gold lace parts definitely looked black. And the white stripes looked kind of like, it's backlit, so I can't tell if they're navy or charcoal.
yah but my room mate was looking at it at the same time as me at the same angle etc

Invisible Assailant

Myums
pseudoephedrine overload
Myums
yah but my room mate was looking at it at the same time as me at the same angle etc
Oh see it would make sense if your roommate were standing and you were sitting at eye-level with the screen, I don't know what to say now. I'm guessing your roommate wasn't wearing sunglasses or suffering from glaucoma either?
are u guys trolling me its blue and black
your friend might need brain surgery or is drunk

Desirable Fatcat

black? wha….?

it's definitely white and gold
what the ******** is happening this is white & gold

am i being trolled?????
why do you see blue & black idgi

Feral Girl

pseudoephedrine overload
Myums
pseudoephedrine overload
Myums
Oh see it would make sense if your roommate were standing and you were sitting at eye-level with the screen, I don't know what to say now. I'm guessing your roommate wasn't wearing sunglasses or suffering from glaucoma either?
she looked at it on her phone and sees the gold and white but it still consistently looks gold and white to me

Feral Girl

glaste
User Image
rekt
wtf is it a negative image???
Myums
glaste
User Image
rekt
wtf is it a negative image???
ITS JUST BLUE AND BLACK DUDE I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH UR BRAINS
maybe ill ask my cognitive science prof
this cannot be real

you're telling me there are people who actually dont think this is white and gold?

PLEASE dont joke with me my entire worldview hangs in the balance here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces