Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Girl

Verdigriseous
Myums
Verdigriseous
american footbaII
Myums
how can shitty lighting change black to gold though black looks black in every lighting??

—Blue and Black: your retina’s cones are more high functioning, and this results in your eyes doing subtractive mixing.

—White and Gold: our eyes don’t work well in dim light so our retinas rods see white, and this makes them less light sensitive, causing additive mixing, (that of green and red), to make gold.

to prove this theory I turned my phone brightness from the lowest to highest and saw it switching from white and gold (at the lowest) to light blue and darker gold (at the highest) meaning people that see blue and black are more sensitive to light (better eyesight and not looking at the sun like your moms told you)

holy s**t thank you so much
this is going to sound dumb but i was legit having an anxiety attack over it
hallucinations & non-reality freaks me out, apparently
my boyfriend saw blue and black and i thought he was ******** with me until his little sister saw blue and black too
so i inverted the colors in photoshop and it was gold and white, so i freaked out even more

this explanation is helping me get over it

post the inverted? im curious

User Image

here u go
posted it w/ the original to compare

thats kind of freaky bc when you invert the store-offical blue and black photo it is the same white and gold
why are my eyes so ********

Kawaii Senshi

like ******** white and gold
this has been everywhere on my newsfeed on facebook and tumblr
The dress is definitely blue and black...

Wheezing Elder

Myums
Verdigriseous
Myums
post the inverted? im curious

User Image

here u go
posted it w/ the original to compare

thats kind of freaky bc when you invert the store-offical blue and black photo it is the same white and gold
why are my eyes so ********]

yuh it weirds me out too because its p much the same except alternating stripes

In a relationship with crystallized weed

Noob

mustardy yellow-ish green and lavender
also, anthony padilla is tweeting about this right now eek

Lonely Gaian

Myums
User Image
I AM FREAKING OUT
my room mate sees blue & black but its definitely white & gold to me but a friend also says he sees blue & black plz help

edit: i am done i am like 5 mins from getting in a fist fight with a stranger over this i want to forget
User Image

Thirteenth Demigod

Myums

Just to make is clear, it's on how our brain work and so we see it.Don't ask me how but that's it.
My mom and dad see blue&black and I see white&golden/yellowish.

It's our brain who's fu**ing with us bebes

Wheezing Lunatic

I looked at it on my phone last night and it was white and gold. Looked at it again this morning on my phone and blue and black. just looked at the post and white and gold :/

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
lol the dress is blue black omg internet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers