Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hell is full of chaos. But I doubt its as bad as the earth.

(Note for the lazy; This is just the reasoning behind the title you don't have to read it.)
The title is a line from the movie "What Dreams May Come" Its a movie with Robin Williams and Cuba Gooding Jr... Williams characters kids die in a car accident, and he later dies in a traffic tunnel trying to save people who had an accident.

In "Heaven" He meets Cuba Gooding Jr's character and finds out after he died his Wife commited Suicide. Williams and Gooding's characters travel through hell to find Her. And along the way he realizes that Goodings character is actually his Son. Because in the afterlife you can take what ever form you feel is comfortable and he has a memory of talking to his son in the rain out in a forest and tell him that line. "Theres no one I'd rather be stuck in Hell with then you..."

So father and son fight through hell and Williams finally rescues his wife and they get reincarnated so they can meet again and have a new life together and grow old together.

(End of title introduction.)
(Begin Topic Discussion.)

Sooooo. If you were ever plagued with the task of going through hell, Either a Mortal Relm embodiment of hell, like a warzone. Or the actual firey Pits of hell, if you deserver to be there or not, Say your going on a sunday stroll.

Who would you want as your "Wingman" as you are traversing the neither relm? Who do you want watching your back as you fight the demons that chase you to find your ultimate goal? Salvation, A lost love, or just like kicking demon a** ala Doom style.

(End Topic Discussion.)
(Begin Thread Replys.)
Actually, if Hell truly does exist.

I'm sure it's the worst place ever.

As it's been described to me. Don't make off-color comparisons like that.

They're not funny. They're kinda old. sad
Hell is full of fire and we get to play heavy metal all the time ~_~
Sounds like my kind of place.

Naw, I don't believe in Hell really, but I'd probably ask for my loved one to come along <3~
That or Mr.Vintersorg.
:3

Quotable Nerd

8,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
I'd go through Hell with my best friend Kim.
i'd take one of my best mates Yoh, cause between me and him we'd kick hell where it hurts... no demon would stand a chance against us... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Booshka
Actually, if Hell truly does exist.

I'm sure it's the worst place ever.

As it's been described to me. Don't make off-color comparisons like that.

They're not funny. They're kinda old. sad

The term you mean is Off-collar. And It wasn't. I was just trying to give reasons why some might be in hell even though they don't have to be. Don't disect everything someone says as being rude or offensive or a lot of people are going to offend you. I have no clue why someone might head through hell. But Some people might have a damn good reason, and then theres some ******** crazy bitches. And again, It wasn't just the Firey Brimstone Place I was talking about. There are realworld hells. the Vietnam warzone was called "Hell" by many soldiers when they returned to the states.
I've seen that movie -at least- four times, and every time I see it, I forget the last half of it. Every time.

I'd want the person I loved most as my wingman. If not them, nobody.
I've been through my own personal hell, and everyone I thought was closest to me was like "Lol, you're having a miscarriage? O thats cool good luck with that."
I can only imagine in hell- "Lol, you're on fire and hanging by your left hand off a cliff? O thats cool I cant help you i might fall off with you. Good luck with that."
well if i was in hell i wouldn't wont to be with my best friend or my family member or someone i cared about... think about it if your in hell and that person is there with u then the other person u care about is suffering as well... if i was in hell i wouldn't want anyone i cared about there with me. plus not only that but it would be to hard to watch someone u care about get hurt and suffer like that.
River City Sex
The term you mean is Off-collar. And It wasn't. I was just trying to give reasons why some might be in hell even though they don't have to be. Don't disect everything someone says as being rude or offensive or a lot of people are going to offend you. I have no clue why someone might head through hell. But Some people might have a damn good reason, and then theres some ******** crazy bitches. And again, It wasn't just the Firey Brimstone Place I was talking about. There are realworld hells. the Vietnam warzone was called "Hell" by many soldiers when they returned to the states.

plz

The way I interpreted your thought was the actual Hell that Christians say is the worst place you could ever be. I don't know about you, but eternal pain and suffering sounds pretty bad to me. arrow idea
I'd like to go to Hell with someone that had a good sense of humor.

I feel that at times like those, it's necessary, other wise you'd probably go insane.
vampire_209
well if i was in hell i wouldn't wont to be with my best friend or my family member or someone i cared about... think about it if your in hell and that person is there with u then the other person u care about is suffering as well... if i was in hell i wouldn't want anyone i cared about there with me. plus not only that but it would be to hard to watch someone u care about get hurt and suffer like that.

They are not there to be tormented with you if its your fate to go through hell. They would be there to emotionally support you as you went through your torment.
I think I would take GD regular Curiously High, because I think it would be funny.

Also Id take George Bush...... hell He's going there anyway Id just be saving the ferryman time.
[OriginalSin]
I think I would take GD regular Curiously High, because I think it would be funny.

Also Id take George Bush...... hell He's going there anyway Id just be saving the ferryman time.

sweatdrop

Lets not make this political.
River City Sex
vampire_209

They are not there to be tormented with you if its your fate to go through hell. They would be there to emotionally support you as you went through your torment.

oh... my bad... i didn't mean for it to sound like that... what i ment was a what if question... like... "what if u could take someone to hell with u, who would it be?" i thought this was a what if thing... but i guess it wasn't my bad.

Hygienic Consumer

Booshka
River City Sex

plz

The way I interpreted your thought was the actual Hell that Christians say is the worst place you could ever be. I don't know about you, but eternal pain and suffering sounds pretty bad to me. arrow idea
Considering the people who wrote the bible think that pain and suffering is not being one with the Lord, or being turfed out of heaven in general, I think they were being a bit dramatic. Besides, they can't even agree on what hell is. Or what heaven is, for that matter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff