Welcome to Gaia! ::

6/6/6 was 1340 years ago. Satan is late. Detention?

Yesh. <3 1 100.0% [ 91 ]
Total Votes:[ 91 ]
< 1 2 3

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Or you could just act as an anti-christ. Me and a few friends are gonna try to be all satanlike. XD
Seraphymm
im gonna be going up to random people (while wearing a priest costume) and shout YOUR ALL GONNA BURN IN HELL!!!!!!! then run away screaming *yay*

that there.... thats righteous
Just walk up to random people and start rambling things like, "The end is nigh, the time is here, repent!"

I've already been doing it.

4,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303407

~National Emo Beatdown Day 6/6/06

tell your friends ;3
I feel tempted to whee All this speculation is very motivating.. xD
OMGSUS!1!
Dress like a zombie and terrorize everyone.

I'm gonna dress as emo as I can and see if anyone beats me up.
The Emwo
Or you could just act as an anti-christ. Me and a few friends are gonna try to be all satanlike. XD

Awesome.

I'm going to tell my religous grandfather, that I'm gay.
yey 4 possums.
Some one may jump off a cliff at what he thinks might be the last moment of the day and then he finds out that the world isn't ending,only his life is.
interpolly
thanks 4 adding to it

u douche.

ur a rich b***h
Bad satan gets detention, naughty naughty. Hehe, i'm so proud of myself I wasn't late once this year. But anyways there are some scary kids in my school, I dunno what they're going to do, and my school is going on a feildtrip tomorrow to cedar point and i'm scared that one of the rides i'm on is gonna break down, maybe it'll be like another friday the 13th.
I want to remind Christians that tomorrow isnt the end of the world and show them the error of their ways.
Let's see... how many June 6ths of the 6 year of a century have gone by since the Gregorian calendar was implaced...

...really, if something was going to happen, it would've happened on the 6th second of the 6th minute of the 6th hour of the 6th month in the year 666, GMT+6... the evilest of all time zones.
User Image

lol. I really think I'm going to walk around my town with a sign that says "NOTHING HAPPENED YOU ******** IDIOTS"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff