Welcome to Gaia! ::

6/6/6 was 1340 years ago. Satan is late. Detention?

Yesh. <3 1 100.0% [ 91 ]
Total Votes:[ 91 ]
< 1 2 3 >

I'm having a Party.

The neighbors are going to hate me.
More than they already do.
The Paranoid Fork
I got run over by a nun once gonk
you should totaly go try that right now.

Sounds like fun. I wonder how she'll think of her image afterwards. surprised
thonek
i'll kill the man that put 666 in the bible. why can't it be france, or 3

LMAF hahahhaa

Familiar Hunter

Until I looked at this post, I didn't even realize what tomorrow's date was..... Shows how much I care. XD
I was thinking of finding an old devil holloween costume and wearing it arround town 3nodding
lol i already do that but then they really try to run me over but they can never catch me i do let gt's hit me though cuz i likem lol domokun
Kleein Crostat
Really. This whole hype is stupid; Yet I now have the urge to do something to piss off my community.

I feel like laying in the street, like I got hit by a car, then bite the first person who comes to check up on me.
thats soo ******** awsome i would lure them too you one by one just so i could watch hahah
My friend's gunna run into class tomorrow wearing a devil costume and carrying a pitchfork. =|
Eena Farore
Until I looked at this post, I didn't even realize what tomorrow's date was..... Shows how much I care. XD

i forgot that was tomorrow as well hha Im going into town tomorrow all say i shall wreek havok(sp?) t'will be fun. muhahahah
lol how funny
im gonna be going up to random people (while wearing a priest costume) and shout YOUR ALL GONNA BURN IN HELL!!!!!!! then run away screaming *yay*
Eena Farore

did you pet the snake?
Eena Farore

I didn't even know until the news came on. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces