godspeed

Senshi

105 years
wienerbutt
105 years
wienerbutt
105 years
wienerbutt
printed this thread out and am now mailing it 2 the queen of england lmao have fun in real jail
i know the queen. she wouldnt speak to an australian. she shipped you guys across the world just to get rid of you
she visited my aunt in brisbane after her house flooded away the queen loves australians .
"australians are dumb and gross" - lizzie
"the welsh are ridiculous and must be stopped at all costs .im going to start by sending luke to jail for posession" - liz
she never said that. you are a liar
ask her urself, shes right next to me 1 sec ill put her on

Senshi

105 years
wienerbutt
105 years
wienerbutt
105 years
wienerbutt
printed this thread out and am now mailing it 2 the queen of england lmao have fun in real jail
i know the queen. she wouldnt speak to an australian. she shipped you guys across the world just to get rid of you
she visited my aunt in brisbane after her house flooded away the queen loves australians .
"the welsh are ridiculous and must be stopped at all costs .im going to start by sending luke to jail for posession" - liz
hello luke i received word of ur misbehaviour from wienerbutt and have sent the british guard to ur house they are about 5 minutes away .dont worry about packing we have plenty of stuff for u in jail cheerio - queen liz

Cute Girl

wienerbutt
105 years
wienerbutt
105 years
wienerbutt
ask her urself, shes right next to me 1 sec ill put her on
liar. the queen abandoned australia so she would never have to go back there so she isnt going to be there now

Cute Girl

wienerbutt
105 years
wienerbutt
105 years
wienerbutt
hello luke i received word of ur misbehaviour from wienerbutt and have sent the british guard to ur house they are about 5 minutes away .dont worry about packing we have plenty of stuff for u in jail cheerio - queen liz
i have reported you for impersonating the head of a sovereign state
105 years
some guy just come over to check the boiler and he needed to check the flue so i let him out the garden but i forgot we are growing a lot of weed out there. he just looked at me awkwardly and carried on so i am pretty sure this it for me. i loved you all

You'll love it there.
no ur not allowed

Hygienic Capitalist

105 years
versace hottie
oop. uh oh
will you come visit me

yes i will bake a cake with a razor in it and pm me when u know which jail u will be in and so i can give u instructions on how to escape from it ok

Winner

i salute you
why are u growing illegal substances in ur garden?? are u planning on distributing to minors??

i only support distributing to minors under the age of 14

Cute Girl

versace hottie
105 years
versace hottie
oop. uh oh
will you come visit me

yes i will bake a cake with a razor in it and pm me when u know which jail u will be in and so i can give u instructions on how to escape from it ok
can you gaia from prison? maybe gaia already is a prison hmm

Cute Girl

lady dfglkdfjhkldjsh bush
why are u growing illegal substances in ur garden?? are u planning on distributing to minors??

i only support distributing to minors under the age of 14
i am forcefeeding it to babies and puppies. and the forcefeeding the puppies to the babies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff