Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Girl

some guy just come over to check the boiler and he needed to check the flue so i let him out the garden but i forgot we are growing a lot of weed out there. he just looked at me awkwardly and carried on so i am pretty sure this it for me. i loved you all

Benevolent Phantom

you had a good run

Cute Girl

vague user
you had a good run
i didnt but that is ok too

Golden Knight

I hope you find a nice bf in jail

Benevolent Phantom

105 years
vague user
you had a good run

ik I just felt like throwing out a rly cliché response you're actually ******** and there's nothin I can do to console you haha

Senshi

printed this thread out and am now mailing it 2 the queen of england lmao have fun in real jail
I had just got home from work, and decided to blaze. My neighbor was over a few nights ago and brought his 2 foot bong, but I asked if I could borrow it and being the awesome neighbor that he is, he obliged.

I smoke outside usually because I don't like stinking up my room, but usually I'm smoking a spliff. I figured "what the hell" and brought the bong out on my front porch and began toking. My street isn't really that busy, I might only see 10 cars drive by within 2 minutes, so I figured my odds were okay. The only possible issue I might run into is that I live a stone's throw away from my town's police department. But the building is facing the opposite direction, so that means they can't see me.

Well, at least that's what I thought, but I guess I was wrong, because within 5 minutes of sitting on the porch hitting the 2-footer, a police cruiser rolls up to my front porch. He got out of the car and approached me. I was basically screwed. It was too late to hide the evidence. He says "watch'ya got there?" I wasn't going to admit to anything so I said "its a lamp". He says, "I've never seen a lamp that looked like that before. Where's the lightbulb?"

"It's a modern design." I replied. "It uses a flame." I don't think he was buying it. "If it uses a flame, that doesn't sound modern at all. Are you being ******** wise with me? Do you think I'm an idiot?" To which I replied "Do you want me to answer that?"

He looked really pissed and started walking up my porch steps. I told him he had no right to be on my porch, but he told me to put my hands against the door. I really didn't want to be arrested, so I thought fast. I lifted up the bong, and swung it at his head, shattering the bong. His head started bleeding and he was rolling on the ground dying or whatever. I got really worried because my friend spent like $200 on the bong and I knew he was going to be pissed that I broke it.

I guess a few neighbors were watching and had called 911, and the cop had also called for backup on his radio. I kinda felt bad about hitting the cop (even though he's a pig), so I went and got him a glass of water and a a few bandaids, but he was unconscious. I tried cleaning up some of the blood before the other cops got there so it wouldn't look so bad. Then it dawned on me that I could do hard time for this s**t no matter what. I started panicking.

I guess the cop was only temporarily knocked out, because he woke up within a few minutes and was sort of like "what the ********..." He reached for his gun, but I told him I was sorry and offered him a beer. The gash on his head wasn't really that bad, it just seemed bad from all the blood. I offered to wrap his head up with an ace bandage. He got on the radio and called off the backup squad. We had a few beers and chatted for a while, he told me about a messy divorce he was going through and apologized for the way he acted when he approached me. I suggested that I smoke him out, and he jokingly said "I guess we can't use the bong!" and laughed heartily. I rolled a spliff and we smoked it while talking some more. He told me that he had always wanted to be an actor, but he needed a job to pay the bills and this was the only job he really qualified for, I told him he should pursue his passion and move to hollywood. And you know what? That's exactly what he did. And this didn't happen today, it happened over a decade ago. You might know this guy. His name was George Clooney.

Heroic Girl

10,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Edward 100
Naaahh he played it like he didn't see nothin'.
omg noooooooo wtf im paying bail

Cute Girl

Vaginal MonoIogue
I hope you find a nice bf in jail
i hope he buys me nice things

Cute Girl

wienerbutt
printed this thread out and am now mailing it 2 the queen of england lmao have fun in real jail
i know the queen. she wouldnt speak to an australian. she shipped you guys across the world just to get rid of you

Cute Girl

vague user
105 years
vague user
you had a good run

ik I just felt like throwing out a rly cliché response you're actually ******** and there's nothin I can do to console you haha
*pats on back* that is ok friend

Cute Girl

call me aves
omg noooooooo wtf im paying bail
its ok. i must accept my fate and a tear dropped tattoo'd under my eye

Senshi

105 years
wienerbutt
i know the queen. she wouldnt speak to an australian. she shipped you guys across the world just to get rid of you
she visited my aunt in brisbane after her house flooded away the queen loves australians .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff