Welcome to Gaia! ::

I used to when I was younger, but I never knew it myself, only from what my mom told me I'd done...

She could be lying about it all... ninja

I thought you weren't supposed to wake people up while they're sleepwalking cause it'll freak them out or something? confused
Wjomlex
I once fell down the stairs at 3 in the morning because I mistook the staircase for the bathroom O.o
:O LMAO!
~vanillachip~
I used to when I was younger, but I never knew it myself, only from what my mom told me I'd done...

She could be lying about it all... ninja

I thought you weren't supposed to wake people up while they're sleepwalking cause it'll freak them out or something? confused

I was told that too,but I was told they could have a heart attack.
Cio Teh Doom
My mum told me that once when she was 15, she went to sleep with no top on cause it was hot - and she sleep walked into the kitchen where her older brother and his friends were.

You get the rest :/
Omg ... lmao!
ButterflyxMadness
Cio Teh Doom
My mum told me that once when she was 15, she went to sleep with no top on cause it was hot - and she sleep walked into the kitchen where her older brother and his friends were.

Omg ... lmao!

I felt so bad for her x3
Cio Teh Doom
ButterflyxMadness
Cio Teh Doom

Omg ... lmao!

I felt so bad for her x3
Eek,yah I'd be embarrassed
LOL. k.

My Friend and her ex-fiance' were visiting from montreal, and we were at her mother's house.

Me and he ex were downstairs getting stoned, and deep in coversation about life (I misses him </B) and she walked down the stairs. He got up to see if anythign was wrong, and she was naked (not uncommon, mind you.)

She said "SHADDUp! This is what I did for fun before I met YOU!!" and walked over to the rocking chair in the kitchen and urinated. I was too in shock to say or do anything. She went back upstairs.

Me and her ex continued our conversation... both a little freaked out T^T

the end.
Equanimity
LOL. k.

My Friend and her ex-fiance' were visiting from montreal, and we were at her mother's house.

Me and he ex were downstairs getting stoned, and deep in coversation about life (I misses him </B) and she walked down the stairs. He got up to see if anythign was wrong, and she was naked (not uncommon, mind you.)

She said "SHADDUp! This is what I did for fun before I met YOU!!" and walked over to the rocking chair in the kitchen and urinated. I was too in shock to say or do anything. She went back upstairs.

Me and her ex continued our conversation... both a little freaked out T^T

the end.
O.o Okay...lmao
My brother used to sleep walk, I think he's up to late on the computer to do it anymore. And I'm some what of a minor insomniac when I'm at home, intentionally almost.

My mother used to, and sometimes still does, sleep with her eyes open. I sleep with my eyes open sometimes as well, it really scares people. Then again, I also giggle in my sleep. That really does scare people. Can you imagine, a lifeless body just lying there with its eyes open and giggling?

That urinating thing is messed up...

Beloved Gawker

My brother used to sleepwalk. He would waddle into my mom and dad's room and ask for pancakes or something. xd

I sleptwalked (what is the proper past tense of that anyway?) only once; Dad says it was at this place we stayed up in Ohio and I tried to go out and play in the hallway. xd
Ah, sleep walking. Gotta love it.

Once, I slept over at my niece and nephews house and me and my nephew awoke to fine my niece getting a coke out of the fridge and curling up under a table right back into a normal sleep. She left the soda on the bathroom sink and spilled a bit...xD.
I do sleep walk sometimes... most the time I just talk/laugh/cry/yell. My mom always ends up telling me about it in the mornings.

Mom: "Hey, do you remember what you were dreaming last night?"
Me: "Uh... no. Why?"
Mom: "Well, you were laughing hysterically, and you said something about jumping on cake, and then you started yelling at (nephew's name) to get out of your room...."

This is a normal occurance for me. I just feel bad for my family coz apparently I yell really loudly in my sleep... :/
And then there was this one time when me and a few classmates were coming back from a field trip and I feel asleep on my boyfriend in the bus, and when I woke up I didn't know who anyone was or why I was in a bus.. I thought I was being kidnapped. My boyfriend was depressed that I didn't know who he was. :'(
ButterflyxMadness
My friend was over to spend the night and my mom went to bed around eh..I have no clue.Well,she got up,her eyes were barely opened and she started to scratch on the door.She picked up a curling iron and was holding it while sitting on the lid of the toilet.You know how people play around about smoking cigarettes with two of their fingers stuck together?Well she did that and she mumbled something.She also walked into my sister's room and sat on the bed.She just sat there for a moment and me and my friend poked her with these two little sticks that went to a table or w/e.She finally woke up and she was like,wtf?!?

Discuss:Sleep walking...do you know someone who has done it?Did you sleep walk before?
no, but i speak a strang language in my sleep. (and its not mumbling) my friend and sis tell mo so.
I sleepwalk and once i gave one of my toys to my dad weird!
And once I was strolling up and down my hallway and my dad heard me so he came out, and i started saying where are the people he said we would look for them in the morning, so i went back to bed. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff