Welcome to Gaia! ::

T

O 1 100.0% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
1 2 >

I noticed,
we are always give our sob stories out and other random s**t, and always get sob replies back (or noob comments/a*****e comments). But at the end of the day, from all your posts, do you actually give a s**t about what you're writing to some random person on the other side of the internet.

Do you actually know or even want to know the people you talk to, or is Gaia just your place to b***h and remain faceless?
i thought this was gonna be about you surprised

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
We need no sob stories

We kick a**

'Nuff said cool

Spoopy Mystic

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Mark Twain 100
It's my place to go and have fun and relax and get away from real life drama.

I only care about the people I'm friends with. Everyone else can go suck it or something.
Curiously High

I only care about the people I'm friends with. Everyone else can go suck it or something.
Thanks exclaim

there are some gaians I'd like to meet
most of them I could care less about
(:

User Image
holy#9
i thought this was gonna be about you surprised
I just go on for fun, and since I don't know many people, it's nice to chat to different people from different countries and such.
Gaia is my place to be a total b***h, which is amazing because outside of gaia I'm....not blaugh

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Gaia is actually just something I put probably too much effort into. XD;

I don't come on here to dish out my sob stories, or particulary listen to others, I want to enjoy myself. Although that's not to say I won't listen to my friends.
Cat-chan

there are some gaians I'd like to meet
most of them I could care less about
(:

User Image
Same really 3nodding
Twist3d Ang3l
Gaia is actually just something I put probably too much effort into. XD;

I don't come on here to dish out my sob stories, or particulary listen to others, I want to enjoy myself. Although that's not to say I won't listen to my friends.
I do too XP

But I enjoy listening to peoples misfortunes, does that make me a bad person xp
Curiously High

Yupyup.

I tend to post my crap when I want a general opinion from a harsh audience/critiquer. surprised

(...critiquer???)
Hmm I think I remember seeing you on here last night, you were talking about your crazy ex maybe? I don't really care too much about what I say to people when I'm protected behind a computer screen I tend to be more blunt and obnoxious, but I always enjoy talking to interesting people. I expect to hear sob storries on the internet. It's called go dumb your crap on strangers because they're mostly apathetic anyway. At least it's better than needlessly bitching to the people you live/work with, right?
I like to be on here because nobody can really stand me in the real world

and plus it's a way that I can let myself run wild and not worry about having to abide by rules or anything else

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff